Fev at home.

spanishknight

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Looks like Chizzy could miss the start of the season with an 8 game ban for calling the Oldham physio a not very nice name.

We might get to see Morgan Smith in action at the LNER after all then!! 🤣 

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Looks like Chizzy could miss the start of the season with an 8 game ban for calling the Oldham physio a not very nice name.

There was no guarantee that he was going to play against us like the press seems to think .Featherstone have a good strong squad again this season and I don't think Chizzy would be the king pin this season 

On 15/12/2021 at 17:46, Wiggyroad said:

There was no guarantee that he was going to play against us like the press seems to think .Featherstone have a good strong squad again this season and I don't think Chizzy would be the king pin this season 

Always rated him and will be a loss to Fev,but one player doesn't make a team.

34 minutes ago, Puk said:

Always rated him and will be a loss to Fev,but one player doesn't make a team.

Funny ,  I always saw him as a liability , had the habit of losing you a match just as he could nick you one .

19 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

On a slightly different angle, I heard yesterday that the security cameras in the Vanguard car parks are turned off at 6.00. I'll check that, because if correct, it means there will be adequate parking for the game, and it will be free. 

Vanguard lose an opportunity to money? 

I'll be surprised🤔

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Sky bet odds for the game, Knights 5/2  Fev 2/7 think I'll keep my two Bob in my pocket.

Think we must be worth a flutter at that price. Early season before they get into their stride must have a chance

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

1 hour ago, DEANO said:

Think we must be worth a flutter at that price. Early season before they get into their stride must have a chance

Big chance I reckon , no chizzy , big crowd behind us , Pauli Pauli running over ferres to clinch it 😀😀😀

Archived