It never rains but it pours

tms

If we are not careful in getting rid of these "so called fans" I can see the club being forced out of business , with increasing fines etc. which could eventually be unsustainable.

What do you mean it never rains ?  It p*sses down on us constantly.

To even things up next season we need to start making some bogus complaints against some of our rivals.

I wonder if complaints from our nice friends at Fax and Oldham would have been quite so vociferous had we not stuffed them in those games.

Many people on this forum think we are all treated equally by the RFL

14 hours ago, RobLambert said:

To even things up next season we need to start making some bogus complaints against some of our rivals.

I wonder if complaints from our nice friends at Fax and Oldham would have been quite so vociferous had we not stuffed them in those games.

So because you beat them comfortably you think the Fax fans and Oldham fans are making it up?. 

Featherstone have had fines for the past 2 years the club should do more to ban these fans. 

Due to the racist chanting against Bradford and other incidents that day I won't watch my team at Fev and plenty of Bulls fans feel the same. Costs the club money by not taking enough action.

16 minutes ago, Bulls2487 said:

So because you beat them comfortably you think the Fax fans and Oldham fans are making it up?. 

Featherstone have had fines for the past 2 years the club should do more to ban these fans. 

Due to the racist chanting against Bradford and other incidents that day I won't watch my team at Fev and plenty of Bulls fans feel the same. Costs the club money by not taking enough action.

All sides have some idiots as supporters. Didn't the Bulls get a slap on the wrist about homophonic abuse directed by some supporters at James Child?.

8 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

All sides have some idiots as supporters. Didn't the Bulls get a slap on the wrist about homophonic abuse directed by some supporters at James Child?.

True M carpet carriers got fined 40k but because of  nigel wood  and the investigation was satisfied that Bradford were unaware of the comments and they have accepted that match stewards should have heard the remarks and intervened. Bulls  only  had to commit to spend a minimum of £3,000 to promote an Inclusivity and Diversity Celebration home fixture in 2022, in lieu of a fine, as a more progressive and positive intervention – with an additional £1,000 fine suspended until the end of the 2022 Championship season.”

15 hours ago, RobLambert said:

I know at least one of the complaints from a Fax fan went in before kick off so the result had little brring. It were due to the actions of a small group of lads in the corner of the stand over looking the toilets.

3 hours ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Exept Sheffield who have no fans at all.... Over 18🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, POR said:

True M carpet carriers got fined 40k but because of  nigel wood  and the investigation was satisfied that Bradford were unaware of the comments and they have accepted that match stewards should have heard the remarks and intervened. Bulls  only  had to commit to spend a minimum of £3,000 to promote an Inclusivity and Diversity Celebration home fixture in 2022, in lieu of a fine, as a more progressive and positive intervention – with an additional £1,000 fine suspended until the end of the 2022 Championship season.”

One incident which I have criticised the club for. I imagine Fevs first occasion was a lower fine. The offences keep cropping up and it appears the club aren't doing enough to stop it. 

3 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

I know at least one of the complaints from a Fax fan went in before kick off so the result had little brring. It were due to the actions of a small group of lads in the corner of the stand over looking the toilets.

Funny how the Fax fans (some) were calling the Fev cheerleaders slags never got brought up. And i don't for one minute think a Fax fan reporting an incident is anything to do with being beaten by Fev.

8 minutes ago, Bulls2487 said:

One incident which I have criticised the club for. I imagine Fevs first occasion was a lower fine. The offences keep cropping up and it appears the club aren't doing enough to stop it. 

Just out of interest HOW would you stop it ? Stewards are a waste of time and arnt going to go in among them. I just don't know what they can do unless MC and M V go in and have stern words and ban them. What go's through their minds is beyond me,and Fev are not the only club with idiots.

I reckon on outsiders doing it.  Take photos of the people in the smaller stand, top corner right hand side as you face it, and ban or disperse them from being a group. Easy to identify the group. 

I notice on Total RL that Leigh have been fined also for crowd behaviour. The coffers at RFL must be bursting at the seems and will help to help pay  these so called bosses the fat pay cheques that the get.

5 hours ago, jamescolin said:

I reckon on outsiders doing it.  Take photos of the people in the smaller stand, top corner right hand side as you face it, and ban or disperse them from being a group. Easy to identify the group. 

Fev aren't the only ones,and it's not outsiders. It's those that won't learn that what they view as "banter" isn't seen the same as everyone else thinks. Doesn't matter what they or anyone else thinks, we keep getting picked up for it and as we're in the spotlight from previous misdemeanours, and we don't help ourselves by keeping doing the same thing. 

Like it or not, whether some fans view it as just banter or not, something needs to change or we'll keep having the same outcome. At some point, supporters other than me are going to think "enough is enough" and stop paying into squad builder, or buying season tickets that cover games we won't attend in order to pay fines, and that will hit the club. Keep doing this, and we really are just shooting ourselves in the foot. 

Sqeaky clean is the way forward, like it or not. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

14 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Funny how the Fax fans (some) were calling the Fev cheerleaders slags never got brought up. And i don't for one minute think a Fax fan reporting an incident is anything to do with being beaten by Fev.

I agree with you 100%. Fax also have a very small minority of idiot fans that show up every now and again. I also heard the comment that you mention.

On how to stop it I would also agree they should be named and shamed, there is CCTV in every ground so the club probably know exactly who it is. A warning of a ban should be enough to stop it if they are true fans.

31 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

I agree with you 100%. Fax also have a very small minority of idiot fans that show up every now and again. I also heard the comment that you mention.

On how to stop it I would also agree they should be named and shamed, there is CCTV in every ground so the club probably know exactly who it is. A warning of a ban should be enough to stop it if they are true fans.

But they're not true fans and a warning will do precisely nowt.

7 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Agree with every word ,i just can't understand why any moron  at any club wants to spoil it for other fans  should put all that energy into SUPPORTING their team.

On 17/12/2021 at 13:47, The Blues Ox said:

Why on earth did Bulls2487 'like' this post given that he cant possibly know if it is true.  Clearly sad ar#e fans of other teams love to come on here to gloat but ffs thats just ridiculous.

Archived