Boxing Day Batley (A)

Wakefield Ram

Ok - I have now found the announcement on Facebook, but surely the club website should be the authoritative and first source of all club announcements.

The thought occurs to me that if access is required to the club office in order to post on the website, then this is obviously a problem when closed. I cannot think of any other reason for not posting. ( just think - I almost missed the fans forum and went to a cancelled match )

13 minutes ago, myview said:

Ok - I have now found the announcement on Facebook, but surely the club website should be the authoritative and first source of all club announcements.

The thought occurs to me that if access is required to the club office in order to post on the website, then this is obviously a problem when closed. I cannot think of any other reason for not posting. ( just think - I almost missed the fans forum and went to a cancelled match )

I've seen it on most social media about the game cancelled, twitter, Facebook, this forum. 

Club has been closed since Thursday and we're inbetween media people since Owen's defection to a small village in the corner of Wakefield 🤔🤣🤣🤣

There is enough mediums "Facebook, TotalRL forum, twitter" 

To optain upto date info other than relying on a website that's not kept upto date by our current media team🤔🤔

15 hours ago, myview said:

It's a web service, it won't need access to the club office, just any PC, phone, tablet plus the login details.

16 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

It's a web service, it won't need access to the club office, just any PC, phone, tablet plus the login details.

And someone with the ability and free time to do it.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

18 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

And someone with the ability and free time to do it.

Too true BSJ.  Such a shame we can’t train whoever is doing the Facebook and Twitter feeds to do the website too. That would sort it. 

4 minutes ago, NickD said:

Too true BSJ.  Such a shame we can’t train whoever is doing the Facebook and Twitter feeds to do the website too. That would sort it. 

I'm guessing they just didn't have the login details. It's just a simple cut and paste job. 

5 hours ago, NickD said:

Volunteers I believe Nick. Do you also have some time to spare?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I can confirm today official attendance as Zero, just to keep certain people happy 😘

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived