Westhoughton Lions Clubhouse

DoubleD

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a problem with the payment processing being employed?

I have tried to donate, and even added a tip to go towards the costs of the platform (seems unavoidable-LOL),  but can't progress to the next (secondary) screen.

Anyone involved in the project might want to take a look and de-gremlin it?

45 minutes ago, City RL said:

Just put some money in. Not sure they're going to make the rest of the 20k in the ten days left, hope so as this is real infrastructure expansion of the sport.

If you have a look they are getting steady money in, £300 in the last 24 hours, though not enough to get there at that rate. 

3 hours ago, Damien said:

Great news,the target has not just been reached but has been smashed with 22k raised.

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/our-dream-clubhouse-changing-facilities

Well done to all concerned.

On a lighter note I've just watched the you tube link and hope the upstairs clubhouse windows right behind the goalposts are made of strengthened glass.........

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fantastic, yet so many people on this forum slag him off. 

To be fair there has been plenty to slag him off for, all brought on completely himself often through his Twitter account. I think praise when he does something very decent like donating money and criticism when he does something daft like calling the general public brainwashed is fair enough.

Archived