Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone

G`day Graham if you don`t mind I`ll put something under the Christmas tree, a little something I`ve had in my favourites file for a few months now.

@fighting irishyou posted elsewhere " the cat`s out of the bag now " - which BTW I love that expression - what was the cat doing in the bag anyway ? about to go for a swim I expect but any way I digress -  you were referring to Rugby League and the internet age and I`ll put this up as the sort of thing I think you`re referring to. It`s got it all. Happy Christmas to you and your family.

@Sports Prophet gotta love those Sharkies, I expect they`re in for a big year - there`s the kiss of death for you - but anyway mate happy Christmas and a prosperous new year.

Happy Christmas all.

Match Highlights: Broncos v Sharks - NRL

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you get everything you wish for. Let's hope for a great new year.

Thank you to everyone for your good wishes, especially @The Rocket and @Sports Prophet and for  your correspondence this year, please keep at it?

Thanks to the NRL and SuperLeague for showing the world, what a great game RL can be.

• Graham changed the title to Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone

Archived