Is there a Law Cup game this year?

jroyales

Since nothing is being posted, I was just wondering if the law Cup game is on. If so, when?

I know we have one friendly against Wakefield followed by the challenge cup game.

Just watched the try compilation from the 88 - 89 season, on Youtube, what a great side we had. I'm sure it said there were 4,600 watching the Yeds playing Keighley. 

1 hour ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

On the website it’s mentioned Saturday 22nd January 6pm kick off. Doesn’t mention Wakefield by name but the Trinity badge is there- good enough for me.

Be a Wakefield select side I expect more than likely, but I also reckon maybe a dual reg in the offing between the two clubs,  I maybe wrong

4 hours ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

On the website it’s mentioned Saturday 22nd January 6pm kick off. Doesn’t mention Wakefield by name but the Trinity badge is there- good enough for me.

You had me worried for a bit there.  Wakefield appears on Desktop/Laptop computers but for smaller screens it disappears to just leave the badge.  I was a bit tight for space when I made that bit 🙂

16 hours ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

You’re doing an amazing job, Dave. I’m really grateful for all your efforts. Seriously.

Much of it in the background these days.  I get to fiddle with all the geeky fun bits that all the Muggles don't understand. 

Archived