Bulls v Bulldogs Friendly

Batley Bob

46 minutes ago, Bi11 said:

No doubt it's passed me by; but who is Connor Carr?

Same here Bi11, I've asked the Oracle that is Batley Bob. Awaiting reply.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

15 minutes ago, colinb said:

Same here Bi11, I've asked the Oracle that is Batley Bob. Awaiting reply.

I'm told he's a centre/ wing from Giants squad no 25.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Hardy soul here; looked ragged first 15 minutes and the less fit side, thought Bulls were in for a walk in the park. THEN bang, enter Leaky, Wardy and Cropper, energy soared, plenty go forward letting Tom Gilmore take a hold. After that Bulls huffed n puffed but we became totally focused, everybody got back to where they left off, Whiteley and JC put in the expected wingers' shifts driving out, Jonny again showed just how good he still is whatever age. A game which I didn't expect to get anywhere near in was actually more comfortable than the score suggests. We won both halves and were far more aggressive and dominant 2nd half.

As somebody not well enough to go to the match(not that I would have gone to an open air bowl) did Batley play in the new kit seeing as the the squad presentation of the squad and possibly the numbers isn't till friday night.

That's 19 of the squad numbered, assume Manning will be 11, seeing as most players appear to have kept the same numbers then Flynny should be 26, Tonks possibly 17, Kaye 24, Johnson can't remember. leaves Meadows, Milnthorpe, Carr if he signs, Ineson, Blake and Chandler.

I'm tipping,

11 Manning

14 Meadows

17 Tonks

24 Kaye

26 Flynn

27 Ineson

29 Johnson.

Not tipping for Collinson, Carr, Chandler, Blake and Milnthorpe, will just have to wait until Friday.

Archived