My one to watch

yck2017

Well my one to watch doesn't get any easier with 13 new recruits onboard, there are quite a few obvious candidates I.E. P.P.Jamie Ellis Masi Matongo Jordan Thompson,but i like the look of two or three of they younger lads Joe brown is one ,knows were the try line is just need some quality ball,Sam Davis, is another a real handful near the line and he like to win never gives up, but the one i hope to see shine is is James Glover at 6' 1'' he has a strong defence,good feet, pace , good vision and the ability to break tackles and he scores tries, so its J G. for me this season , think he will be a F.F.(starting to get the BUZZ)

On 01/01/2022 at 13:34, yck2017 said:

Well my one to watch doesn't get any easier with 13 new recruits onboard, there are quite a few obvious candidates I.E. P.P.Jamie Ellis Masi Matongo Jordan Thompson,but i like the look of two or three of they younger lads Joe brown is one ,knows were the try line is just need some quality ball,Sam Davis, is another a real handful near the line and he like to win never gives up, but the one i hope to see shine is is James Glover at 6' 1'' he has a strong defence,good feet, pace , good vision and the ability to break tackles and he scores tries, so its J G. for me this season , think he will be a F.F.(starting to get the BUZZ)

good point , long time since we had 3 out and out decent centres to choose from , hopefully our wingers will have a field day this season😀

• Like 3

Too many to pick from really but I’m really looking forward to seeing Ronan Michael in action. A season long loan from the Giants - hope we can keep him for the full duration. Already he has earned the plaudits for his time on loan at Swinton. Think he’ll go very well.

• Like 2

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

I know it's only two games in but I'm impressed by all the new lads that have played so far.

Yep, they've all looked interested for a start!

• Like 2

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

• 1 month later...