Premier Sports

Yorkie-Girl

47 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Next season will be the same as this in the championship, no matter what time games are played people will moan.

You are right, SK. And on reflection I realise there are worse things happen to far better people. This is only rugby after all. But season tickets are promoted by clubs on a value for money basis, so to have some of that value eroded at no fault of the purchaser does, in my opinion, justify a degree of highlighting. 500 quid all in one go was a hell of an outlay for me! I certainly don't don't think it is fair to just dismiss this as moaning and to shut down discussion. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JonT said:

You are right, SK. And on reflection I realise there are worse things happen to far better people. This is only rugby after all. But season tickets are promoted by clubs on a value for money basis, so to have some of that value eroded at no fault of the purchaser does, in my opinion, justify a degree of highlighting. 500 quid all in one go was a hell of an outlay for me! I certainly don't don't think it is fair to just dismiss this as moaning and to shut down discussion. 

Totally agree.SK is very good at dishing out his opinion , but isn't respectful of other fans fair opinions. 

Just now, Wiggyroad said:

Totally agree.SK is very good at dishing out his opinion , but isn't respectful of other fans fair opinions. 

What are you on about,  people are complaining about games being played at other times than 3pm on a Sunday, all I said was just as well we're not in S/L as a lot of our games wouldn't be at that time, sorry if your offended by that.

• Like 1

I'm quiet glad to see the Rams not on again on a Monday night, the workload behind the scenes for one game is massive, I can see both sides of the argument, yes season tickets are purchased for Sunday 3pm games, moving the odd game to Monday can make attending impossible for some fans, we cannot have it always we're getting a great product from Premier sports and is spreading the word for the championship, this season its something we just have to put up with for the greater good unfortunately 

It'll be reight 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, coolie said:

I'm quiet glad to see the Rams not on again on a Monday night

Premier Sports will be showing the National Paint Drying Championships instead of Dewsbury matches.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

I am by no means rich but when I have paid for my season ticket it is dead money I will never get back , I have a long term illness that is not serious but debilitating all the same and I KNOW that I will miss some matches.

I suck it up as I know that the club are not very rich and if I have lost money on lost matches I would not be looking for any payback. If Premier are not making enough out of this they will walk away like last time , if that happens all clubs should approach the RFL and demand a say should any other corporation come along waving a cheque book seeking to disrupt the season.

• Like 2

Couldn't premier show 2 games live on Sunday one kicking off at 12.30 and one kicking off at 6pm meaning supporters can still go to the games if shown live on premier and if your team hasn't been selected for live coverage you can still go to the game at 3pm and watch the other 2 games at home.

37 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Well I'm a season ticket holder and I think it's great showcasing the club on Premier Sports. The Championship TV deal is ace, long live Monday night rugby league! 

Any idea of how much the club receives from Premier Sport for televised matches?

Great game last night on Premier Sports HKR v Castleford, Premiers coverage is so much better than Sky's, the game could have gone either way at 12 10 hope Mikey Lewis injury is not too bad, what a player he's turning out to be.

Edited by spanishknight
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoyed a good contest between the bull's and fev last night ,  but where were the Fan's, fev probably 200 , poor for them , 2500 in the ground tops in the hotbed of R L to watch 2 decent sides.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

True John a good entertaining game and well presented by Premier Sports again, think the crowds are decreasing at the Bulls and I don't blame any away supporters not going to Odsal, it's a dump and so expensive.

I'll be there soon so hope it gets a makeover😀😀😀

5 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Enjoyed a good contest between the bull's and fev last night ,  but where were the Fan's, fev probably 200 , poor for them , 2500 in the ground tops in the hotbed of R L to watch 2 decent sides.

Tell me you've never been to Odsal without telling me you've never been to Odsal...

Seriously, I know people who never miss a game home or away who didn't go last night, and the reason they gave wasn't so much the general shortcomings of the ground itself but the fact that if the game is televised you are going to get a much better view of what's happening on that little island of turf that's some distance away wherever you stand if you attend in person.

Edited by The Phantom Horseman
  • Like 3