Knights v Midlands Hurricanes

White Knight

Taken from the Knights match day guide. No mention of free parking after 6:00pm.

Car Parking and Access

Our matchday car-park is located at the Monks Cross Park and Ride Car Park, less than a hundred yards from the fanzone turnstiles. Parking tickets can be purchased for £5 from the York Stadium Management Company Ticket Office at yorkcityknights.com/tickets.

The postcode for the Monks Cross Park & Ride Car Park is YO32 9JU.

We have a limited number of free disabled parking spaces available. Should you require one, please contact the York City Knights Office on 01904 670880.

Matchday car parking within the Vangarde Shopping Centre is restricted to two hours but, with a £5 purchase at any of the shops, cafes or restaurants, you can get validated car parking for up to five hours. Please visit the Vangarde Shopping Park Office, located next to Prezzo, to validate your parking.

The postcode for the Monks Cross Park & Ride Car Park is YO32 9JU.

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, DEANO said:

What do people do regarding the parking situation when they go the pictures 

As said , free parking if you spend 5 quid or more at any retailer , ( including restaurants , cinema's etc ).

8 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

As said , free parking if you spend 5 quid or more at any retailer , ( including restaurants , cinema's etc ).

I’m spending £5 or more at a rugby match. Why doesn’t that count

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

1 hour ago, Nige Arro said:

That's what I thought, you reckon they might have people out ticketing on game night? Can anyone confirm if it's free of an evening?

Stadium management committee need to clarify ,  might get a decision in 2032 😀😀😀

There's a 2 hour parking restriction limit on both the football and rugby's matchdays. However this finishes at 18:00, so no issue for night games. If it's a 15:00 KO, then treat yourself to a £5 spend at M&S, see one of the guys with purple hi viz vests and IPads, show said receipt, enter your cars registration number into their IPad and you get 6 hours parking. Had absolutely no issues doing this for the York City games 

I noticed the other day when i was at askham bar park n ride that ther was a sign showing free parking for cars associated with bishopthorpe white rose FC (pitches near the college)....so york council can manage that for a kids village team but not for city and the knights!

2 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Friday night think it's a 7:30 K.O. don't think there will be any media cover, I was hopeing  there would be.

Can't see it Been a challenge for your lads... Fringe players out in this one at best 

9 minutes ago, coolie said:

Can't see it Been a challenge for your lads... Fringe players out in this one at best 

The Knights have several players returning from injuries, but I can't see anything but a Knights win which is not the most important thing, a good run out and no injuries will do me.

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Bit like when we play the ram's then😉

Don't be falling off that big perch your putting you and your team on

It's a long way down 🤔

After your team's shambles

Anything above 9th is a success 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

No radio tonight. Coverage starts with Fev game and every game thereafter.

Best you will get tonight is Knights Twitter feed.

On stadium announcing so, providing you live close enough, I'll shout up. Not sure you'll hear me in Dewsbury though, Coolie!

18 hours ago, JonT said:

Looking at the weather forecast, does the LNER have undersoil heating? 🤔 🥶

And underseat heating wouldn't go amiss either 😁

I predict steady sales of bobble hats before the match. 🤣 https://ellgren.co.uk/product-category/rugby-league/york-city-knights/york-city-knights-accessories/

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

27 minutes ago, White Knight said:

They should have them by the turnstiles. Just like you never used to be able to get through the supermarket checkout without impulse buying chewing gum, a packet of polos and a 4 pack of double A batteries. Piece of cake this marketing lark 😁

Archived