Fri 7th Jan: Pre-Season: York City Knights v Midland Hurricanes KO 7.30pm

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• York City Knights
    • Midland Hurricanes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/22 at 20:00

Any thoughts on whether this is likely to be postponed? The forecast is for about 1C, so I guess the pitch wouldn't have frozen.

I'm in York today and tomorrow, supposed to be driving back down to Cambridge in the evening, but maybe I could go after the game.

17 minutes ago, JonM said:

Any thoughts on whether this is likely to be postponed? The forecast is for about 1C, so I guess the pitch wouldn't have frozen.

I'm in York today and tomorrow, supposed to be driving back down to Cambridge in the evening, but maybe I could go after the game.

Supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow, but the pitch will be fine either way as they've got covers for it. Doubt it will get called off for a frozen pitch.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

20 hours ago, JonM said:

Hope you do go , nice to see the friendlies getting some interest 😀😀😀

Gutted to be missing this (due to Covid). Was looking forward to seeing the new York ground. The Hurricanes squad looks very strong and more signings to come. Think it's great the squad are getting some tough preseason games under their belt. Will sure help once the season starts 

Archived