Sun 9th Jan: Pre-Season: Bradford Bulls v Batley Bulldogs KO 3pm

Who will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Batley Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/22 at 15:30

17 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Not much interest in these pre-season match threads, is there...? 

Is it worth my while even posting them up? 🤷‍♂️

No strong views either way about pre-season thread (maybe 1 combined thread for each weekends batch of friendlies?), but I'd like to see individual threads for some of the bigger Championship matches, and certainly for the live Monday evening Premier Sports games.

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

Not much interest in these pre-season match threads, is there...? 

Is it worth my while even posting them up? 🤷‍♂️

Maybe have one ongoing thread for all preseason games, could be kept at the top of the list until the seasons start?

57 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

The other thing about pre-season games is that nobody is really going to post before they are played, because nobody really cares about the score or knows what the teams will be, how many subs will be made etc.

Only 1 person posted in the York v Hurricanes match thread even after it had taken place, and that was only to post the final score.

I don't really mind posting these threads up, but I have been a bit surprised I must admit, at the apparent lack of interest in any of them so far.

26 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Only 1 person posted in the York v Hurricanes match thread even after it had taken place, and that was only to post the final score.

I don't really mind posting these threads up, but I have been a bit surprised I must admit, at the apparent lack of interest in any of them so far.

There's often not much to say about pre-season games then I guess. Maybe one combined thread per week, but I do think you'll get multiple pages for the Monday night Premier games, and possibly a few of the other Championship games involving teams with big followings.

That was a good game especially from a Batley perspective. We were without a few (20) as opposed to Bulls 26 players I think they used. The ref seemed to let the game go alittle which helped, but to say that it was the first game of the season, I enjoyed it 👍 Odsel still a dump mind

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived