Workington friendly,if there is such a thing?

HP Beans

On 06/01/2022 at 19:45, HP Beans said:

So Sunday throws up Workington in the first run out of the season.

It will be a good chance to hopefully see some of the new signings.

I wonder if many Town fans will make the trip down to see their new side in action?

Two buses making the trip mate , plus fans in cars , looking forward to seeing some rugby , here's to a good game.

14 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Two buses making the trip mate , plus fans in cars , looking forward to seeing some rugby , here's to a good game.

Brilliant,safe trip down to all and glad the weather has brightened up since yesterday👍🏻RL is back❤️

1 hour ago, HP Beans said:

Brilliant,safe trip down to all and glad the weather has brightened up since yesterday👍🏻RL is back❤️

Cheers pal , only 20 on our bus due to people pulling out due to covid ☹️, don't know if covid has hit the other bus tho , looking forward to the game 👍

4 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Cheers pal , only 20 on our bus due to people pulling out due to covid ☹️, don't know if covid has hit the other bus tho , looking forward to the game 👍

Trust me to open my mouth about the weather☹️
Hope you all had a good day out👍🏻

2 hours ago, HP Beans said:

Trust me to open my mouth about the weather☹️
Hope you all had a good day out👍🏻

Had a good day out today pal , plenty for both team's to work on , enjoyed the match exept the result ! Both team's had a lot of players missing so it's hard to gauge how we will fair, thought  Miloudi ran the show for you and his experience showed, looking forward to this season whatever the results throw at us. Good luck for the season ahead except when you're playing us mind !

Maybe next year you guys could venture up the coast for a change, you would be made very welcome 😉

Agree about Miloudi. I would personally like to see him stay in the halves and partner Sammut now that Dally has gone cos we are gonna need as much creativity as we can possibly get in this league imo.  Hard fought game today. I thought your boys looked very well coached and very well organised. Your no 23 ( Hensen was it?) looked very sharp and quick and caused us plenty of problems. Good luck for the season

Archived