Town v Haven! The Ike Southward Memorial Trophy is back!

WTRLFC WEBSITE

4 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

£17 is steep for a league game IMO, but it's the going rate in this league and most clubs are charging more. The biggest worry is how many will pay that if we are struggling in this league. I'm sure Haven were charging the same last season, maybe that was one of the reasons their crowds were so poor even though they were going well. 

It looks like we are going to struggle with the squad we have. ( I would like to be proved wrong) my fear is  some fans won't pay £17 .

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Town blue white said:

It looks like we are going to struggle with the squad we have. ( I would like to be proved wrong) my fear is  some fans won't pay £17 .

If the gate was £10 for entry we would get near 3k tomorrow I got my ticket last weekend for the game I don’t mind paying to watch the best fixture in rugby weather it be at town or haven 

Looking forward to it , see some new lads and how we’re looking after preseason . And just seeing some rugby again . No idea how it’ll go but at least it’ll be a less pressurised Derby so the blood pressure should be ok 

1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

If the gate was £10 for entry we would get near 3k tomorrow I got my ticket last weekend for the game I don’t mind paying to watch the best fixture in rugby weather it be at town or haven 

3000 gates for Twon and Haven are long gone, no matter what you charge.

HW

3 minutes ago, Havenwarrior said:

3000 gates for Twon and Haven are long gone, no matter what you charge.

HW

Our last game im sure it got near 2.5k marra both teams in the championship now so people should back their sides but this is only a friendly respectfully the games later in season will be belters 

1 hour ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Got my ticket but I know a few regulars who are giving it a miss, worth the money just to see the haven Galacticos. We should feel honoured that such talent are gracing our humble surroundings. 😛

I can see the crowd being about 1000 with 2000 of them from haven 😂

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 hour ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Got my ticket but I know a few regulars who are giving it a miss, worth the money just to see the haven Galacticos. We should feel honoured that such talent are gracing our humble surroundings. 😛

Just don't get that at all!  Buy your ticket in advance and it's the same price as last year and of course as people keep saying it's such a much higher level of rugby this year. 

4 minutes ago, DocH said:

Just don't get that at all!  Buy your ticket in advance and it's the same price as last year and of course as people keep saying it's such a much higher level of rugby this year. 

Think of us at haven paying £20 a game this year 

6 minutes ago, dkw said:

People complain our squad is weak, we need more players. But the same ones then complain about paying £2 more for a ticket. Unbelievable. 

Bargain price for the standard of rugby u will see this year pal 

13 minutes ago, dkw said:

People complain our squad is weak, we need more players. But the same ones then complain about paying £2 more for a ticket. Unbelievable. 

Doesn't bother me what it costs, I will always support my team, unfortunately some find it too much unfortunately. 

8 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Doesn't bother me what it costs, I will always support my team, unfortunately some find it too much unfortunately. 

That's good, but I would love to know where the ones who won't pay £2 more think we will find the money to finance signings.

7 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Are Towns match day prices the lowest in the division? 

I’d say your not far off most clubs are over 20 quid a game now in the championship not much difference between championship and super league in terms of prices now maybe a few quid 

5 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Are Towns match day prices the lowest in the division? 

Think Barrow is £12 for advance on line tickets this season 

15 minutes ago, dkw said:

That's good, but I would love to know where the ones who won't pay £2 more think we will find the money to finance signings.

Unfortunately a lot of people cant afford the £17 regularly and become lost to the game. Town have a lot of room in the stadium to try some cheaper deals on the terracing

10 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

I’d say your not far off most clubs are over 20 quid a game now in the championship not much difference between championship and super league in terms of prices now maybe a few quid 

Paying SL prices this year just to get you used it for next year....obviously.

31 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Think Barrow is £12 for advance on line tickets this season 

Unfortunately a lot of people cant afford the £17 regularly and become lost to the game. Town have a lot of room in the stadium to try some cheaper deals on the terracing

Yes, town could hire a ladder out and folk could use it to look over the back wall! Ffs guys it 2022 the price of everything as gone up that includes running a rugby club, £17 wouldn't get you <<oops I tried to get around the swear filter and failed>>ed these days...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Archived