Town v Haven! The Ike Southward Memorial Trophy is back!

WTRLFC WEBSITE

16 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Yes, town could hire a ladder out and folk could use it to look over the back wall! Ffs guys it 2022 the price of everything as gone up that includes running a rugby club, £17 wouldn't get you <<oops I tried to get around the swear filter and failed>>ed these days...

Stately Home maybe ? ,,,#### Hall .🤣

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Stately Home maybe ? ,,,#### Hall .🤣

😂 it was actually drunk with 2 S's in 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Well £2 gate aside its gonna be a good game for the first Eh Classico of the season. I cant wait! 

During the week the Haven fans were saying Jonty had rang Chris asking for a 17 man squad as he was low on numbers and didn't want to play folk who weren't ready, but Chris knocked him back as its a pre season. So jonty is now saying its to respect the Ike game - bit sly getting a dig in over that if true imo. But the lads midweek were also saying Nikau was a no show and wouldn't be coming so maybe its duff info!

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

14 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

I’d say your not far off most clubs are over 20 quid a game now in the championship not much difference between championship and super league in terms of prices now maybe a few quid 

I'm not sure what SL clubs charge, I've only seen about 20 odd SL games in my lifetime. Workington Town were playing in every one of them. 💪

4 minutes ago, TOWN TILL I DIE said:

I thought it was agreed both sides just going with 17 and only 8 interchanges?

I seen a post saying jonty asked Chris about both doing 17 man squads but I think chris wanted to use 20-21 

6 minutes ago, dkw said:

This refs gonn make sure that doesn't happen.

Standard referee then 🙄

Was There much in marcus' yellow?

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Not one six again that whole half , Dawson’s got two on his own getting up and walking into the marker

The disallowed try looked harsh, Whitehaven player the line and tackled our player before we had even passed it.

Archived