Town v Haven! The Ike Southward Memorial Trophy is back!

WTRLFC WEBSITE

1 minute ago, dkw said:

For anyone else else playing pathetic bitter jambo bingo, heres what we've had so far..

Ref saved us.

Should have been a red card.

Cup final.

So all were missing for a full house is..

Best of 2 poor teams

Wait until we have a full squad

Pitch didn't help

Am I missing any others?

How many subs did you use 😂

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dkw said:

For anyone else else playing pathetic bitter jambo bingo, heres what we've had so far..

Ref saved us.

Cup final.

Best of 2 poor teams

Pitch didn't help

Am I missing any others?

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Dog ate our homework

Sun was in my eyes

6 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ref saved us.

Cup final.

Best of 2 poor teams

Pitch didn't help

Am I missing any others?

I think havenfan13 is great he covered all outcomes pre-match🤣

1 minute ago, Derwent said:

Same number as you. More players to choose from but same number of interchanges. 

No town played 21 haven played 17 I even said before kick off it wouldn’t be a good game and was proved right. million miles off where we wer last year but it’s our first game with new players town wer better than us today il hold my hands up but if you think the next games will be anything like today your in cloud cuckoo land. I’m hoping jonty threw the hairdryer and some of them after today not acceptable 

Just now, Havenfan13 said:

No town played 21 haven played 17 

Using more substitutes doesn’t mean we made more substitutions. Plus it can be a disadvantage using so many as it disrupts the team as lads come in and out of the game. 

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Why was Doran pulled back on half way and why was Fitzy binned coz he sure as hell didn’t know 

The 2 trys he disallowed for crossing were both laughable, he was shocking all game, genuinely one if the worst refs I've seen. He blew his whistle so much I wondered if he was being paid per blow.

1 minute ago, town4me said:

Come on them marra what's the main excuse as I thought "you'd have too much for us"😂

Did you actually think haven would be anywhere near match fit and not rusty don’t forget u played last week. That’s the scary thing and shows how bad we are because if seen the standard we play at and today was nothing but short of ###### poor 

Just now, dkw said:

The 2 trys he disallowed for crossing were both laughable, he was shocking all game, genuinely one if the worst refs I've seen. He blew his whistle so much I wondered if he was being paid per blow.

Who was he cos I’ve not seen him before 

15 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ref saved us.

Cup final.

Best of 2 poor teams

Pitch didn't help

Am I missing any others?

Same trotted out by yourselves. In fact reading the posts on here had you failed to win the referee was definitely number one in the top of this years excuse. 

2 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Same trotted out by yourselves. In fact reading the posts on here had you failed to win the referee was definitely number one in the top of this years excuse. 

Keep em coming, it's delicious....

Archived