Premier Sports

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Does that mean cheap and free tickets?

Half price tickets for adults and concessions (£10 and £5 respectively), free for under 16s (as it always is). Radio ads and social media will ramp up after the Cas game this Sunday.

All our season ticket holders have been given their exclusive discount code for a 12 month Premier Sports subscription. 👍

On 12/01/2022 at 21:23, Leyther_Matt said:

You can just log in to your account and cancel from the next payment onwards. They also have a very responsive email account, though sadly they saw through my ruse to get a refund on my subscription and sign up again for half price on Black Friday 😂 

Spent 25 minutes on the phone to Sky the other day to try and get a better deal on my renewal. Turned out the deal they were offering was £15 a month more than the one that came up when logging in to my MySky account 🙄 

Just cancel it Matt like I did.

The Sky Life Support Team will soon phone you back up. 1 box, 3 Q boxes and full package, 80 quid for 2 years. Job done !!

They wanted 120 !!

Monday 31st January.

Premier Sports 1: 7pm Trans World Sports

Premier Sports 2: 7.20 pm. Top 14 Highlights.

Freesports: 8:30. European Tour Rally.

La Liga TV: 6pm Clasic Match Repeat Barce V Athletic.

From their own listings.... just saying 😀 (or rather causing trouble 🙂

That's strange.  On their website I cannot see any scheduling beyond a fortnight's time; in other words, it goes up to and including Friday the 28th.  It also has the caveat that listings are subject to change.  There is some evidence that things are not entirely up to date.  On another page, it says that "the 2022 GAA season will return early next year."  I would hope it would be shown this year!

On 14/01/2022 at 18:28, Gav Wilson said:

All our season ticket holders have been given their exclusive discount code for a 12 month Premier Sports subscription. 👍

Erm...you sure Gav? 

I'm the proud purchaser of 5 tickets and have received nothing 🤷‍♂️

On 14/01/2022 at 18:30, Gav Wilson said:

In short @sweaty craiq, you're talking nonsense.

I would say the opposite, you are diluting the brand by halving admission cost to adults and giving kids away for free.

first up on a Sunday 3pm you must expect 3500 for this plus a huge secondary spend, so a 7000 gate at half price would be needed if secondary spend is ignored

good luck

13 minutes ago, Jeff Stein said:

According to Forty20 the Premier Sports coverage will also be streamed on Amazon Prime. I haven't seen that anywhere else and wonder if anyone else had heard that. Is it part of the Amazon Prime package rather than an additional cost?

Extra £14.99 a month on top sadly.

13 minutes ago, Jeff Stein said:

According to Forty20 the Premier Sports coverage will also be streamed on Amazon Prime. I haven't seen that anywhere else and wonder if anyone else had heard that. Is it part of the Amazon Prime package rather than an additional cost?

It's an additional subscription through Amazon.

Currently £14.99pcm and, as far as I can tell, no option to take advantage of any offers that you'd get for signing up directly with Premier.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

3 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

I would say the opposite, you are diluting the brand by halving admission cost to adults and giving kids away for free.

first up on a Sunday 3pm you must expect 3500 for this plus a huge secondary spend, so a 7000 gate at half price would be needed if secondary spend is ignored

good luck

Didn't you say it will never happen?

Changed your mind again?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

good luck

Thats totally irrelevant to what you were claiming.

Kids under 16 have got in for free at York since 2017.

22 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

I believe, may be wrong, that the final deal hadn’t been voted on. Any club voting for that final deal will be bordering insanity

So, if the clubs accept the deal (do they really have to vote on it?) they are all close to insane?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

12 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

So, if the clubs accept the deal (do they really have to vote on it?) they are all close to insane?

The facts that have come out so far suggest its desperation at best, and insanity from a business stand point probably. What do you feel about losing the big games to a Monday night live on TV for NOTHING but game day losses?

1 minute ago, sweaty craiq said:

The facts that have come out so far suggest its desperation at best, and insanity from a business stand point probably. What do you feel about losing the big games to a Monday night live on TV for NOTHING but game day losses?

What facts have come out so far? You need to quote us figures if you know them.

Archived