Premier Sports

9 minutes ago, RS50 said:

The repeat is showing on Freesports website, but not on my Freeview EPG. Not sure which is correct. 

Ah, ok. I looked on the website. Their listings tend change quite a bit, though, so probably best to check nearer the time.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I'm guessing JD is on about the BARB figures here?

Yeah, about 10k lower than the overnight (for whatever reason, could be game vs program) but that could be the 10k that watch on Premier Player. An excellent figure though and it looks like last Monday was far higher still. 

On 15/02/2022 at 09:19, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

But he’s happy to take the £400k parachute sky sports payment, on top of the Championship funding which also comes from sky sports 

Probably claiming back the 500k Leigh we’re not entitled too out of the SL pot last year. Seems fair and deserved. 

Give him credit, at least he doesnt have to change user names to say he’s off to Dubai to in a lavish private jet watching his team online beat Bradford. He is giving Premier Sports praise. What’s wrong with that ? 🤫

5 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

Probably claiming back the 500k Leigh we’re not entitled too out of the SL pot last year. Seems fair and deserved. 

Give him credit, at least he doesnt have to change user names to say he’s off to Dubai to in a lavish private jet watching his team online beat Bradford. He is giving Premier Sports praise. What’s wrong with that ? 🤫

Leigh were not entitled to that money as they didn’t earn promotion to Super League. It’s very generous they are getting a parachute payment, imo they shouldn’t be getting it, I’d rather it go to reducing the cuts to league 1 clubs.

9 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

Private jet ? 😂 , Christ he's done well for himself , but private jet to Dubai , nah , business class Emirates , few more ' decks ' before he's doing that 

Hi Dereck 🙋 ste here , Orr reet 😉

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

Private jet ? 😂 , Christ he's done well for himself , but private jet to Dubai , nah , business class Emirates , few more ' decks ' before he's doing that 

Hi Dereck 🙋 ste here , Orr reet 😉

Bloody Hell Ste, Sir Kev was having a of bite of that !!🤑

16 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

Looks like a caravan in Mablethorpe to me.

People called Romans they go the house

On 12/02/2022 at 17:17, RS50 said:

Just watched a repeat of Featherstone v Leigh on Freesports. Did anyone else find the picture quality very poor?  Looked as though not done in HD, and that there was not sufficient lighting.

That's because the repeat of the game shown for free on Freesports isn't in HD.  When I started watchin it back on the Premier Player App, I put the Freesports repeat on by mistake and it looked terrible.  I put on the original Premier Sports HD broadcast on and it's fine.

Just now, henage said:

I'm surprised RL is getting more viewers that Scottish football 

Scottish Football does return better numbers than this at times, but these perhaps weren't the most attractive games, and Championship Rugby will return far lower than this one, but it is standing out as far higher than anything else on the channel. 

2 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Scottish Football does return better numbers than this at times, but these perhaps weren't the most attractive games, and Championship Rugby will return far lower than this one, but it is standing out as far higher than anything else on the channel. 

Even if not attractive games Rangers and Celtic are behemoths who’s fans will watch them play anyone (see Rangers’ crowds in the fourth tier). 

Archived