Roverrs TV

haskey

my membership number is on the reverse of my Blue Wall beginning with a C and has a 12 digit number following.but it will not allow me to apply for a £3.99 monthly subscription as it is saying it is invalid . . Can anyone help please.

I have emailed both Vickers & Knight and they have not had the decency to reply let alone help. I have watched Fev for 50 years and never have I felt so let down by the club as now. I am both a season ticket holder and in the lottery. 

5 minutes ago, haskey said:

I have emailed both Vickers & Knight and they have not had the decency to reply let alone help. I have watched Fev for 50 years and never have I felt so let down by the club as now. I am both a season ticket holder and in the lottery. 

Don't do anything hasty which you may regret, try again and if no joy phone club. It is annoying but you don't know if anything is wrong and that's why they haven't replied.50 years is a LONG time good luck.

51 minutes ago, haskey said:

I believe Robin Knight was one of the multitude of departures to Bradford City some time ago. I can't comment on Martin Vickers, but that's probably why you've not had any response from the latter of the two. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Don't do anything hasty which you may regret, try again and if no joy phone club. It is annoying but you don't know if anything is wrong and that's why they haven't replied.50 years is a LONG time good luck.

Yes Robin Knight departed to pastures new. Martin Vickers as been very busy with lots of stuff, I had a rovers foundation meeting with him and others and he told us last night that he’d been really busy with one thing and another. Best course of action is to give the club a ring. 

Im Fev and im proud

26 minutes ago, coolie said:

Bye heck that's bucked the trend🤔

Club letting the fan's down 🤔🤣

Hang in there I'm sure it will get resolved quickly😁😁

They haven't let anyone down yet, as Maureen explained ones left the club and one is busy but iam sure he will sort it. Nothing to see here Mr C.

4 hours ago, Fevrover said:

They haven't let anyone down yet, as Maureen explained ones left the club and one is busy but iam sure he will sort it. Nothing to see here Mr C.

How are the Fev fans feeling about the new season?? 

There's a lot on the line to finish first

Pressure will be massive at the business end of the season, hope it goes down to the wire to make it more exciting 😀

On the RL schedule for Championship games TV is shown for both opening games against York and Leigh both at 7.45. Some evidence says SL may be showing them or BBC 1. No full info seems available yet. But there is time to go so I am sure we will get it.

49 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

On the RL schedule for Championship games TV is shown for both opening games against York and Leigh both at 7.45. Some evidence says SL may be showing them or BBC 1. No full info seems available yet. But there is time to go so I am sure we will get it.

On Premier Sports,£80 if you have a season ticket iam led to belive, someone else on here will probably know better then me.

I'm led to believe you get your discount code from the club shop, you can sign up here and apply the code.  I've read that if you are a Virgin media subscriber the discount may not apply so caveat emptor.  I got it for £65 for the year with a different code which I think has now expired but if you trawl through Featherstone Rovers fan page on facebook you might find it and it may still work. (It worked for me and I used it later than its supposed expiry date)   

16 hours ago, jamescolin said:

How do you get Premier Sports?

If you have sky you can watch through your sky box (I believe it is the same on virgin but I don’t have it) you just need to subscribe to the channel. If you are a season ticket holder I believe you can get it at £80 for the year you need the discount code from the club. You then go to the premier sport website and sign up for the year and there is a box to put your discount on.

If you don’t have sky you can sign up and download the premier sport player viewing app on your computer and watch it that way.

You may be able to get cheaper codes than the £80 I got one on Facebook for £65 but it’s a bit pot luck getting those ones. Hope this helps.

4 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

I have a Season Ticket. Which is the best way to go to watch the Rovers on TV?

There's a post a couple up from your question which gives the different options for accessing Premier sports. Alternatively Rovers TV if you're happy to wait the 24-48 hours after the game is live. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Archived