Roverrs TV

haskey

14 hours ago, gazza77 said:

There's a post a couple up from your question which gives the different options for accessing Premier sports. Alternatively Rovers TV if you're happy to wait the 24-48 hours after the game is live. 

It has been for friendly matches but won't for competitive games, as the rights for the games aren't held by individual clubs. Their may be live radio coverage on Rovers TV however, assuming the same as previous seasons. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

I rang the office today. I was told that Rovers TV wouldn't be in action until they had gathered all the Seaon Ticket numbers. They were hoping to be able to set it up in the next few days. It would ask for you Season Ticket number and then you pay over to the Rovers on your computer set up.    

Joined. Paid £68 and watched Wakefield match. Went back for more stuff and was told it was the wrong password. Tried and tried no way will it  work. tried to get the password they now have but wont work. Any suggestions. Will ring the tomorrow. Hope it is not £68 wasted.

JC     still cannot access Rovers TV as they keep saying membership number does not exist. Are the staff up to speed as a few weeks ago I rang and they struggled and said someone would ring back. They never did.

£3.99 is a lot better than £7.99. don,t you agree

I got nowhere on the telphone so I paid a visit. I explained to Jasmine and she said she would sort it out. I received an e,mail with a new password. Since then can connect up. I did not have to go into great detail by actually being in the office. It seems that if you get the right person face to face it can be sorted. I have chosed Featherstone TV as it covers Featherstone. Premier is a here and there. Hope thing go well. If you can try a visit Haskey or ask for Jasmine on the phone if you can't get. Cheers Colin

Archived