Jon Flatman to step down as chairman.

White Knight

Thanks Jon for everything you’ve done for the club not only the day to day running of the club but the genuine phone calls to I’ll fans. Hope your there today so we can give you the send off you deserve

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Thanks Jon, you've  been great for the Knights and great for rugby league in York, I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for us fans who have been unwell,  private message gives a great lift when life's not going well, good luck in the future in whatever you do,  thanks again.

• White Knight changed the title to Jon Flatman to step down as chairman.

Totally agree with what everyone has said. Jon has given the club its pride back. He’s take us from a ramshackle, shambles of club six years ago to a professional and respected club within the game. He’s a very shrewd business man and a gent too. I’m sure he will be a success in whatever project he moves on to next. Been a City fan too, I know a lot of us want him to take over from McGill but that’s just a dream.

He leaves us in a fantastic state and I’m sure he’s done his groundwork on Clint to see that the new owner is a fit person and one that can carry on his good work while taking us to the next level. 

Jon and his judgement through this six years has been spot on with regards those that he employs so I’m sure this will be another superb decision for the Knights. 

Cheers Jon for all you’ve done. You’ve delivered a Club we can all be very proud of. Miracle transformation. 

"Don't Waste Words, Jump to Conclusions"

Millican Dalton...1867-1947

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Your next chapter should be an interesting watch 🤔

Which is more than can be said for Dewsbury this century. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

43 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Which is more than can be said for Dewsbury this century. 

Oh silly me

I forgot about you owning your own ground and have viable income streams away from rugby🤔

Simon how about changing your name to "fluff" 🤔

Cos "Fluff Hall" is just about what you know about Dewsbury 🤔🤣

And without Google would possibly not find it on a map🤔

Bring on the season let the teams do the talking 🤔🤣🤣

12 hours ago, coolie said:

Oh silly me

I forgot about you owning your own ground and have viable income streams away from rugby🤔

Simon how about changing your name to "fluff" 🤔

Cos "Fluff Hall" is just about what you know about Dewsbury 🤔🤣

And without Google would possibly not find it on a map🤔

Bring on the season let the teams do the talking 🤔🤣🤣

Yet you seen to know all about every other club in the division. Your immature posts get pretty tiring Coolie. First time I have bothered resorting to the Ignore function. So I suppose you've achieved something.

Archived