Rugby League, Rugby of the Future

My opinion and a view held by very few of the future of Rugby League and Union is....Somewhere down the track in the mists of time there will be a new game born, called Rugby United......This will be the coming back together of Rugby League and Rugby Union on a world wide scale.....The rules of the game will be 75% League rules 15% Union rules and 10% new rules.....Dare to dream and see what can be.

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/01/2022 at 03:25, R L Winger said:

My opinion and a view held by very few of the future of Rugby League and Union is....Somewhere down the track in the mists of time there will be a new game born, called Rugby United......This will be the coming back together of Rugby League and Rugby Union on a world wide scale.....The rules of the game will be 75% League rules 15% Union rules and 10% new rules.....Dare to dream and see what can be.

I been saying that for years it makes sense and I loved it in 1996 when Wigan played Bath under both rules as well as the Twickenham 7's and having the likes of e.g. Leeds in the Heineken Cup against Leinster or Wigan take on Gloucester and  York Knights take on Cornish Pirates would be attractive  viewing for both codes and having a combined All Blacks/NZ League team take on Wallabies/Kangeroo's would be mouth watering....I even said it before the Canadian Football League should just go back to Rugby rules and they be in the profit in the long haul.

On 17/01/2022 at 05:01, rugbyman13 said:

Hello all,

I am ready for WC2005.

Here is the link to order my French Rugby League book translated in English: https://rugbyleaguehub.com/product/rugby-league-rugby-of-the-future-by-frank-perrin/

And other link to look at a few pages :

https://we.tl/b-jlLmBBKLvk

Best Regards 

Frank Perrin 

you are 17 years too late, its 2022

Archived