5 hours ago, FearTheVee said:

Probably best not to talk about breathtaking ignorance and then go on to say "Being jabbed does not stop you from getting Covid or spreading it, the only protection it offers is to you"

Vaccines absolutely do reduce transmission.  Can you still catch Covid after being vaccinated, yes.  Can you still pass on Covid after being vaccinated, yes.  Do vaccines REDUCE the risk of both infection and onward transmission - YES.  People free from an agenda are able to understand that all three of those things can be true at the same time.

That is before considering that exposing yourself to more serious illness through refusing the vaccine increases the burden on a health service there to protect everyone from issues other than Covid.

"The only protection it (vaccination) offers is to you" - nope, sorry.

People with an agenda LOL. I'm pro vaccine, I thought I'd made that obvious DOH

There is as yet no absolute evidence that it does stop transmission, see the Omnicron version, at the moment it remains pure conjecture. Ditto natural immunity once you've had it. Covid effects will in most cases be reduced due to the vaccine but there is no evidence that it remains in your system for any shorter period. You are still just as infectious to others, you've reduced your own risk but not theirs unless they too are jabbed.

Are you a doctor? No, I'm not either but my wife is.

2 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

There is as yet no absolute evidence that it does stop transmission, see the Omnicron version, at the moment it remains pure conjecture. Ditto natural immunity once you've had it. Covid effects will in most cases be reduced due to the vaccine but there is no evidence that it remains in your system for any shorter period. You are still just as infectious to others, you've reduced your own risk but not theirs unless they too are jabbed.

Incorrect, there are indeed studies (several of them, with very clear findings) that show vaccines reduce both risk of infection and transmission.

Here's some of them:  https://www.newscientist.com/article/2294250-how-much-less-likely-are-you-to-spread-covid-19-if-youre-vaccinated/

i cant be bothered to re do my cscs test - after all these years i think its a waste of time a waste of money and a total con - i am just as competent without it and the best part of £100 better off - if i go to site on monday morning without my card i dont have a job or earn any money SO  i re do my cscs test 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

12 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

i cant be bothered to re do my cscs test - after all these years i think its a waste of time a waste of money and a total con - i am just as competent without it and the best part of £100 better off - if i go to site on monday morning without my card i dont have a job or earn any money SO  i re do my cscs test 

plenty of courses like that in every job, you're spot on... 

Its an odd one.. to go to certain countries in the world you have to be vaccinated against their weird and wonderful diseases and you may need to show certificates of vaccination to be allowed in. People still travel there but now this may be the case with COVID 19 people are up in arms that "their freedoms may be curtailed".. nope you have the freedom in the first place not to have, that is fine, but that comes with consequences. If i chose not to have certain vaccines I cannot travel to certain countries and thats just tough.. 

In terms of the COVID Vaccine there seems to be a real black and white approach that you don't see anywhere else. Because it doesn't stop all transmission or stop you getting the disease completely then that turns to "doesn't stop it at all" to the anti vaxers which is just such an odd jump and conclusion.

France say you have to have it to go to sporting venues etc and that includes to play.. if you chose not to have the vax then you cannot go there full stop, no arguments. So  you have a choice, a great choice, we are lucky to live in countries that have choices.. however, with that choice comes responsibility and consequences.. make that choice, make it with all the knowledge and all the FACTS (very important) but in the end it is your choice. Once you have made that choice you will have to suffer the consequences be that not be allowed to do things or be that whatever downside there is to the Vax (if you believe there is one).. but dont moan about it, you had the choice, you can still change your mind (if you havent had it at least!)... 

This will affect the French teams more than the English so IMHO its a bit rich for an English club owner to moan about the small effect it will have on his team compared to a team that will no doubt be below them. 

Also can we have a year without a club owner complaining about how life is unfair? it is, yes, we all know this.. get on with it!

15 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

That's guff and counter to practically ever medical professional in the country.

You believe what you want, personally i'll trust the facts being given by people like the country's chief medical officer 

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Archived