Wakefield match this weekend

jamescolin

1 hour ago, jamescolin said:

Reported that Wakefield are being investigated by the RL for breaking COVID rules. Will our game go ahead?

They’ve announced their squad 

Im Fev and im proud

13 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Reported that Wakefield are being investigated by the RL for breaking COVID rules. Will our game go ahead?

C what's happened has nowt to do with players having the lurgy  so they will have a team available apparently it's about them messing up their testing before they played the whino's on boxing day 

19 hours ago, Chris Taylor said:

10k fine and 2 point deduction 🎣

You know that how? Even if Wakefield have made an error it doesn't immediately mean a fine and points deduction deduction for an out of season offence seems highly unlikely. It will depend on the reasons, even in this day and age honest mistakes are a consideration. It's highly unlikely

Trinity won't have deliberately deceived anyone, it was just a friendly so why would they, so as I say an honest mistake and a warning in this case is most likely.

Report in Pontefract and Castleford Express that Station Lane will be closed and include dates up to the 26th of January as they work on the level crossing.  The times seem to still give us entry. I hope so as last time they worked on the crossing I had to go miles to get to the ground. Let's hope they have finished at 6.am.

49 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

You know that how? Even if Wakefield have made an error it doesn't immediately mean a fine and points deduction deduction for an out of season offence seems highly unlikely. It will depend on the reasons, even in this day and age honest mistakes are a consideration. It's highly unlikely

Trinity won't have deliberately deceived anyone, it was just a friendly so why would they, so as I say an honest mistake and a warning in this case is most likely.

Re-read it and you will see 🎣

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

1 hour ago, jamescolin said:

Report in Pontefract and Castleford Express that Station Lane will be closed and include dates up to the 26th of January as they work on the level crossing.  The times seem to still give us entry. I hope so as last time they worked on the crossing I had to go miles to get to the ground. Let's hope they have finished at 6.am.

Colin it’s overnight work on the railway crossing, it’s something they do on a regular basis 

Im Fev and im proud

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, lingaro said:

Why no points deduction? 

TRUE L

SPOT the difference 

Wakefield Trinity have been fined £10,000 (£6,000 suspended) 

Featherstone have been deducted two points and fined £10,000 

Archived