Giants Friendly

Batley Bob

i managed to find it and only £3.90 each way a bus back from the centre or long walk from Deighton, not checked out Arriva buses yet.

Yes I might be going.

They were good, and had more replacements than the starting 13 so with 30 minutes to go just constantly rotated fast fit lads with fast fit lads.

Lot of defending done and we were clearly trying our moves and players in different positions. Gilmore didn't play the last half hour either.

It was good to see some rugby, and the result will have no bearing on either teams' seasons.

2 hours ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

The score was perhaps a bit harsh but i thought we looked promising apart from a few errors and it is better the week before our Big game that we are tested rather than play a team that is weaker than Fax will be and get a win.

So despite score i thought it was a good game to watch.

I think Halifax had the same thoughts. May as well set the bar really high to start with so teams have a target to aim at.

Archived