Toulouse imploding

2 hours ago, kiggy said:

The rules about unvaxxed players have only recently been tightened in France. So, yes, unfortunately it has come at a very late stage. He and the club had no alternative.

Kindaaa think he did actually. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Albert and gigot in the half’s then. Wonder what position they’d use the quota spot on, I’d go with another prop.

They've been looking at a prop for some time now

1 minute ago, wiganermike said:

Matty Russell, Chris Hankinson, James Cunningham and Gadwin Springer. Reported in an article on the Total RL homepage titled 'Chris Hankinson eager to prove doubters wrong at Toulouse Olympique'.

I'd read your post as they'd been announced today, hence was expecting 4 additional signings to the ones announced November/December time. Thanks for clarifying. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

4 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

I'd read your post as they'd been announced today, hence was expecting 4 additional signings to the ones announced November/December time. Thanks for clarifying. 

I wasn't aware that quartet had been signed a while ago and the article appeared today. It's most likely a piece put out to the press by Toulouse to distract from Ford leaving. It worked in my case at least.

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

11 hours ago, Scubby said:

I wonder if they could persuade James Maloney to go on loan for a few weeks while they look for a replacement? It could buy them some time for 5-6 weeks.

This is a great suggestion, he’d be an ideal player to bring in if only on a short term deal, he’ll be match fit as he’s currently playing at Lezignan.

3 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Catalans play Toulouse in a friendly on Saturday, that’ll give us a good idea of the players Toulouse have available and who it is that’s rumoured to be leaving Toulouse along with Jonathan Ford. They may even name a squad for the game today.

I will be there can't wait so will catch up with everyone:)

Paul

PS/GOOD CALL on Maloney 

7 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

I will be there can't wait so will catch up with everyone:)

Paul

PS/GOOD CALL on Maloney 

Maloney would have been contacted pretty quickly imo. Jason Baitieri would be another good call.

16 hours ago, Josef K said:

Toulouse are up the creek without a paddle and they haven’t even got a canoe. 

Hope none of them do the Shake N Vac. They don't need an injury crisis on top of everything else. 

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

37 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Who else is kicking around Elite 1 - both experience and potential? 

Sam Moa and Krisnan Inu - current team mates of Maloney and Baiteri at Lezignan.

Nathan Peats is at Albi.

Aswell as a few former T.O players, Stan Robin,Bastian Canet, Clement Boyer at Carcassonne. 

Zac Santos is another with the potential for SL.

2 minutes ago, Scubby said:

So who is missing from the squad apart from MK and Ford?

Paul Marcon, but he's had a bad time of trying to get back to full fitness.  No Junior on the list or Latrell.

Got to go with what you've got.

Archived