Toulouse imploding

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, barnyia said:

How did the French players play? Albert, gigot,Sangare, pellisier? 

Justin was a handful and had a good game, Lucas showed he is more than capable at this level as well. Didn't see much of Gigot, but I thought Laguerre showed he had some potential, again, he needs to find a higher level of aggression. His brother was better in my opinion for the Catalans. (It was mentioned that they are actually twins but I can't find anything to confirm that). Keep an eye on Stefani he looks very good. I wouldn't be surprised if he signs from the Broncos to the Elite team very soon.

4 hours ago, kiggy said:

Not a bad game. I'm not sure Catalans sweated too much though, they picked up the pace when they needed to. It was interesting Toulouse scoring first and at 14-10 with a missed conversation looked closer than it should.

I thought Hankinson had a good game as did Armitage. The latter if he can find some more aggression could have an outstanding season. 

Joussaum's injury is a big blow as he had his best pre-season training so far.

All things considered with what has happened in the last couple of weeks and having to quickly move players into different positions it was a performance that shows promise.

If jossaums out for a while I wouldn’t be surprised to see laguerre or romano head there on lone. Also hope springer isn’t far off hoping for a big season off him 

5 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Catalans 26 - 10 Toulouse 

A respectable score line, it’s looks like Toulouse won’t be the easy beats some of our small time club supporters are desperately hoping they will be. 

Friendly dear heart, Leigh run Saints all the way last week, even beat them last year pre season but it is entirely different in a proper game, yes Toulouse will be the easy beats of the comp.

On 29/01/2022 at 07:03, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

I’m sure Toulouse will get more than the 2 wins Leigh managed last year. The result of a pre season friendly isn’t really too important, it’s from the Huddersfield fixture on the 12th Feb that results start to count.

I should hope they Will win more than 2 games. 

I recall Leigh going 18-0 up v Wigan on game 1 last year. The rest is History! 

I Think Will Price will have a field day next week! 

1 hour ago, Snowys Backside said:

I should hope they Will win more than 2 games. 

I recall Leigh going 18-0 up v Wigan on game 1 last year. The rest is History! 

I Think Will Price will have a field day next week! 

Not sure who this Will Price is but Will Pryce looks lively! To be honest, I'm really looking forward to seeing all the SL teams come and visit, I'm not yet that tribal to think only the team I support is the only one, it's going to be great to see all that talent on the pitch. Can't wait!

16 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Catalans 26 - 10 Toulouse 

A respectable score line, it’s looks like Toulouse won’t be the easy beats some of our small time club supporters are desperately hoping they will be. 

Who's hoping ? It was only a friendly anyway. So glad you  don't go on RLFANS VT anymore, because you are one annoying 😜 sunshine

On 30/01/2022 at 13:18, Harry Stottle said:

, yes Toulouse will be the easy beats of the comp.

And thats sport. I hope the club finishing bottom are replaced in SL by the championship winners.

Like leigh last year, I really hope TO don't finish bottom. But if they do then they're relegated. C'est la vie. 

I'm disappointed in their recruitment and I believe they'll tow. Beating fev with a full time team having played only half the games in a one off game is somewhat different to the demands of a full SL season.

I hope they stay up. I don't think they will 

23 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

And thats sport. I hope the club finishing bottom are replaced in SL by the championship winners.

Like leigh last year, I really hope TO don't finish bottom. But if they do then they're relegated. C'est la vie. 

I'm disappointed in their recruitment and I believe they'll tow. Beating fev with a full time team having played only half the games in a one off game is somewhat different to the demands of a full SL season.

I hope they stay up. I don't think they will 

Although having regular home games & knowing teams will turn up as scheduled might help.

1 minute ago, DoubleD said:

Well looks like Kheirallah might be featuring this weekend and this season after all, judging by his insta account. He got covid in January and so presumably proof of recovery is sufficient 

I thought he was leaving after reading some of Houles comments yesterday but now this.

He hasn’t got much time left at the top of his game so staying on is his best option imo.  Certainly got ability.

Houles made it known that covid had closed them down for a week or more before the game against the Dragons. Springer was injured I think and Vaivia had only just recently arrived back from Down Under.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Archived