RL on Channel 4

dkw

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Plus if our game is a good one people aren't going to be turning over to watch the Union build up. In fact anyone with any sense will now realise that washing their car or cupranolling the fence is more fun than watching the six nations. 

Slamming my testicles in the kitchen door is more fun than watching the 6 nations mate!

• Haha 2

Just now, Archie Gordon said:

Perhaps if you want the union folk to switch off. When you're trying to attract them to league, it's daft. I say this as someone at the sharp end of recruiting players to league from union.

We also need to move away from setting ourselves up in opposition to RU. People can and dp enjoy both.

People aren't going to be instantly converted, and if there is a slow start then they might decide it's not better than RU after all.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Archie Gordon said:

Perhaps if you want the union folk to switch off. When you're trying to attract them to league, it's daft. I say this as someone at the sharp end of recruiting players to league from union.

dont think they are gonna switch off just cos of that one comment - they are not that sensitive

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile