Betfred Championship launch show tonight 9.30pm Freesports

Looking ahead, I see that Freesport appears to be showing York -v- Featherstone a week today at 10pm.  It doesn't say it is highlights, so could well be the full game.

1 hour ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Looking ahead, I see that Freesport appears to be showing York -v- Featherstone a week today at 10pm.  It doesn't say it is highlights, so could well be the full game.

If they are showing reruns of games free to air then that's the small silver lining of what seems like a pretty ###### deal overall.....

5 minutes ago, Smudger06 said:

If they are showing reruns of games free to air then that's the small silver lining of what seems like a pretty ###### deal overall.....

You could well be right.  I suppose it depends whether the Freesports rerun becomes a routine thing.

Half way through this programme, enjoying it so far. Never heard of Emma Jones before, I imagine she’ll appeal to many viewers. 

Not sure what the strange snowflake effect on the last season highlights section was all about though. 

Archived