Mon 31 Jan: Championship: York City Knights v Featherstone Rovers KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• York City Knights
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/22 at 20:15

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Szymala said:

Do you have a link please, mate ?

https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow?fbclid=IwAR2l9lkPhBcqxNQOkB0C6GbJzyfIlc_zR2yLLD3HcmOTD80MbBGGKf0wjjE

RUGBYLEAGUE80 is the discount code

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

19 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

So no Chisholm for Fev, presumably due to lack of reps having been expected to be out for another 6 games.

Think a lot will depend on whether York can get on top up the middle with Kopczak, who along with Chisholm might be Fev's most important player, out, and Ferres too, there isn't much size in the middle for Fev.

Conversey I'd expect Fev to pose more of a threat out wide where there's size and strength in abundance.

Sounds like there's going to be a really decent-sized crowd for the Premeir Sports opener which will be great to see.

I think that's a very fair assessment - York has a relative abundance of fit young Middles for the start of the season, and with Clarkson, Pauli Pauli and Thompson to start behind, I  think the Knights should front up well in the forwards.

Think Fev will have too much ball in hand for York though, and expect them to win by  couple of scores.

2 hours ago, Impartial Observer said:

Premier Sports offering one month free trial, promo code  RUGBYLEAGUE1MONTH

Yep, just signed up to it for the month TotalRL1Month also works, advertised at the bottom of this site

7 minutes ago, devonhawk said:

Looking forward to this game. I can’t see York winning, but would love to see them put the cat amongst the pigeons by taking a big scalp. 

Be closer then you think home advantage will make a difference.

2 minutes ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

With the signings Fev have made they should  walk this division.  Tonight might be close to start with it been first game of season York 14 fev 42.

Think it will a a lot closer than that scoreline,knights have a better squad than last season and Fev might take a few games to hit top form .Should be a great advert for the championship and the atmosphere is certainly going to be loud with over 4000 tickets sold for the game

1 hour ago, Dave T said:

Yep, just signed up to it for the month TotalRL1Month also works, advertised at the bottom of this site

Which of the multitude of options do you select to run with this offer? Am I correct to assume its a put your card details in and hope you remember to cancel in a month type arrangement? 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

45 minutes ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

With the signings Fev have made they should  walk this division.  Tonight might be close to start with it been first game of season York 14 fev 42.

Fev needed a late breakaway try to win this fixture last year when we had Chisholm and Kopczak (and the likes of Nu Brown and Frankie Halton). I don't think many Fev fans are anticipating anything other than a very tough battle.

29 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

Which of the multitude of options do you select to run with this offer? Am I correct to assume its a put your card details in and hope you remember to cancel in a month type arrangement? 

Yeah, picked Premier Player and it recognised the offer. I'm pretty tight, so confident I'll remeber to cancel 😆

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Yeah, picked Premier Player and it recognised the offer. I'm pretty tight, so confident I'll remeber to cancel 😆

Cheers. Do you go for the monthly subscription rather than the 6 month contract? 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

Can't see it being that sort of score.

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

2 things so far that I have recently said 

1. Pitch side presentation....so much better

2. No techno....the music they have chosen is great.....similar style to NRL...its great 

Emma starting very well!

The credits and general graphics feel good. Not the same old branding sky are using from 20 years ago.

Archived