Sat 29th-Sun 30th: Challenge Cup 2nd Round Match Thread

25 minutes ago, northamptoncougar said:

Any think that the chargers at minus 38 is rather tempting?

Very good, although i think i’d put Chargers as favourites - a lot of their squad will have played together before - this will be the 1st time Skolars have played a game with their new line up & plenty of them will be making their debut.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Navy's Darren Bamford is out of the game. Very hard for them to come back without his input.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Navy have scored! Gavin Duffy, in at the corner. Just what the game needed.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Try No.2 for Rum, Sodomy & the Lash! Two points in it with KTC, and 2 and a bit minutes to go..

Ralph Waldo Emerson

One yellow card each, after that try, so both sides are still on equal terms.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is a seriously important kick... it's gone over!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

No replays - it has to be decided today. And the windy conditions make kicks a lottery.

What larks, Pip!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Joseph Sugden with the try. That's going to be remembered for a long time.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived