Chissy NOT GUILTY

56 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Great news.

The whole incident and its handling has been.... curious, to say the least.

Let the record show that Dane Chisholm was banned for two matches for something that didn't happen.

Could only happen to Fev lol.

Looks like my suggestion that they would reach a compromise after the two Friendlies and cancel the the reat of the suspension was right. I wonder if they read my idea of a compromise. A two match absence then back to normal. All parties receiving something after deliberation.

FInally something from the RFL

An Operational Rules Appeals Tribunal last night overturned an eight-match suspension which had been imposed on Dane Chisholm of Featherstone Rovers at an Operational Rules Tribunal last month.

Chisholm was found not guilty of the offence for which he had been charged, and the matter is now closed.

33 minutes ago, POR said:

FInally something from the RFL

An Operational Rules Appeals Tribunal last night overturned an eight-match suspension which had been imposed on Dane Chisholm of Featherstone Rovers at an Operational Rules Tribunal last month.

That's simply a news snippet, not a disciplinary report. Two simple sentences and they still couldn't get it right.

They wrote:

Chisholm was found not guilty of the offence for which he had been charged, and the matter is now closed.

They should have written:

Chisholm was found not guilty of the offence for which he had been found guilty and suspended, and the matter is now closed.

5 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

That's simply a news snippet, not a disciplinary report. Two simple sentences and they still couldn't get it right.

What did you expect Mark the RFL will never admit they got owt wrong just put out theses snippets to cover their backsides

5 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Looks like my suggestion that they would reach a compromise after the two Friendlies and cancel the the reat of the suspension was right. I wonder if they read my idea of a compromise. A two match absence then back to normal. All parties receiving something after deliberation.

Looks like you were spot on Colin.  I have to admit I thought there was more chance of hell freezing over......

Great news of course but how often does this happen I wonder ?  ie not reduced on appeal whilst serving a ban but actually found not guilty after serving part of a ban. 

Before we all rejoice that the RFL have for once let us off the hook - this shouldn't have happened in the first place.

If the allegations were unfounded how can our preparations be so disrupted with no comeback ? What about action against Oldham ?......

Lets just say I'll be looking at their results with interest this year.

Archived