As I live in Greater Manchester I am possibly having to look at changing my van before June 2023 because my van is not Euro 6 diesel as it was registered in 2014,a Vauxhall Vivaro 

Now I don’t know yet what my budget will be but It is not going to be a big budget.A possible contender might be the Nissan NV200,I wonder what people think of that van?

But could it also be possible to have my Vauxhall Vivaro converted so it can run on Euro 6 diesel at a reasonable cost?

12 minutes ago, Robthegasman said:

As I live in Greater Manchester I am possibly having to look at changing my van before June 2023 because my van is not Euro 6 diesel as it was registered in 2014,a Vauxhall Vivaro 

Now I don’t know yet what my budget will be but It is not going to be a big budget.A possible contender might be the Nissan NV200,I wonder what people think of that van?

But could it also be possible to have my Vauxhall Vivaro converted so it can run on Euro 6 diesel at a reasonable cost?

maybe a van or plumber forum may lead you to your answers

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Conversion is basically a no-no cost-wise. Just the addition of an Adblue system on its own would likely be prohibitive.

I'm lucky in that my Ducato is Euro 6, not that I intend to drive it into Manchester!

eh?

Archived