2022 Supercoach Forum League: Season Complete. Thank You. Join us here again for SC 2023

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League LEAGUE FULL Code 445675

That's it our league is full.

Congratulations to everyone who has a place. Don't forget to give your team a logo that is used in the league ladder - see examples of ones designed in the table below or elsewhere in this thread. It a quick and easy process to prduce them on the Supercoach site.

Round 1 kicks off next Thursday.

Enjoy the season.

This thread will be used to for up to date league tables and comments, ideas etc throughout the 2022 NRL SC season.

Good luck everyone.

CO70hW2.png

Edited by Graham

17 hours ago, Graham said:

Welcome Jeffrey

Thanks.  Will go by my pseudonym of Dunbar for the season! 😁

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Sorry you missed out BB.

One league is as much as I can handle to do it justice.

There are some codes to try here:

You might find SC Talk UK 1 or 2 a good choice.(It’s in Section 3 - Countries) …I’ve just checked and SC Talk UK 1 is full. It has a few of our teams from this league in it. Maybe SC Talk UK 2 might still have a vacancy… or maybe some of the others.

https://www.nrlsupercoachtalk.com/nrl-sctalk-leagues-group-codes-2022/

… or any others you fancy if they aren’t already full.

I hope that helps.

Edited by Graham

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Results usually posted Mondays

They have made it harder to find to Total Points ladder this season. It took me five minutes of searching before I found the table we usually post. The league is shown as Head to Head as standard. The total points aren’t available via the first option list as previously.

I eventually found this:

ZEo4P1m.jpg
zrUaKFG.jpg

Well that was a tough start to the season. Not one of us managed 1,000 points which is probably a first in the 17 years of this comp on this forum.

Well done David and Richie for leading us home.

How did it go for you?

I had disappointments with early injuries and a poor, as it turned out, choice of captain.

Panic or hold our nerves? What do you reckon?

It looks like I’ll be forced to change my hooker if his hand injury is as bad as was feared on match day. I was sure he’d score big. He was injured so early on that he scored just 1 measly point! 😢

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Results usually posted Mondays - Results After Round 1

A tough start although was expecting a slow start after taking a hit on Munster & Grant who are back next week.

Captain Teddy didn't score as expected, kicking myself I didn't go with the "safe" points from Payne Haas.🙁. It's a marathon not a sprint though.🤣

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

Now I am taking a photograph of this and framing it  the only way is down.😀 If only I had given the captaincy to Haas

• Haha 1

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

My worst ever start to a season. Not helped by Brandon Smith's injury or an unusually poor week for full backs, but some of my sure fire guns appear to have forgotten their ammunition. Might have to use three trades this week, when I was hoping to save the extra ones for later in the year.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Railway End said:

A tough start although was expecting a slow start after taking a hit on Munster & Grant who are back next week.

Captain Teddy didn't score as expected, kicking myself I didn't go with the "safe" points from Payne Haas.🙁. It's a marathon not a sprint though.🤣

You reckon Grant is the way to go?

I think you are right. Now Brandon Smith is out for quite some time he should be even more important to Storm play.

I captained Teddy too, right on the day Roosters bombed!

6 minutes ago, Graham said:

I think you are right. Now Brandon Smith is out for quite some time he should be even more important to Storm play.

The question now is : do we risk Tedesco as captain again this week, or go left field? You would have imagined there was no more certain high score than Teddy against the Knights and the Sea Eagles are likely to be a much tougher task.

13 hours ago, Graham said:

I reckon he will be the highest scoring 9 by some margin.  Even though he was suspended for rnd 1 he was worth the pick to save a trade bringing him in this week.

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

13 hours ago, Spotty Herbert said:

The question now is : do we risk Tedesco as captain again this week, or go left field? You would have imagined there was no more certain high score than Teddy against the Knights and the Sea Eagles are likely to be a much tougher task.

Agree SH.  Toying with the idea of D. Fifita v Warriors but will probably go safe with Haas.

4 hours ago, Railway End said:

Agree SH.  Toying with the idea of D. Fifita v Warriors but will probably go safe with Haas.

Haas against the Dogs is tempting. Fifi against the Warriors may have more risk, but the potential for a really big score if he snatches a couple of tries. Any love for Gutho against the Sharks?

1 hour ago, Spotty Herbert said:

Haas against the Dogs is tempting. Fifi against the Warriors may have more risk, but the potential for a really big score if he snatches a couple of tries. Any love for Gutho against the Sharks?

Gutho was my captain last week. It will be Haas this week.

In the front row with Welch gone for the  season Josh King looks a cash cow front rower.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

4 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

Gutho was my captain last week. It will be Haas this week.

In the front row with Welch gone for the  season Josh King looks a cash cow front rower.

The Storm's prop / middles rotation will be interesting because Big Nelson doesn't play big minutes and Jesse Bromwich isn't getting any younger. Josh King could be a very good shout, at least until the Cheese returns to play 13.

Well the tough start to the season continues. Who would have thought that the hallmark of achievement would be just getting over 1,000 points.

Well done those who did.  I came close but chose the wrong captain as it turned out! That choice of captain is soooo important!

The Total Points table has reappeared in the easy to find, logical place.

With player price changes close, it could well be worth fine tuning teams this week.

However tough it is, it’s the same for everyone. So, we won’t panic will we? 
Steady as you go there captain, talking of which, now who shall we captain this week?

R2 saw Roosters bounce back with a vengeance, as did Teddy. What do you think is the right way to go in R3?

Here follows our league tables after R2.

Edited by Graham

• Graham changed the title to 2022 Supercoach Forum League: Results usually posted Mondays - Results After Round 2