Newcastle next up.

RogerT

And so it's on to Newcastle next week.

I'm going up by train. I understand The Woodman travelling crowd are going and I should imagine plenty of cars, so we should have a reasonable turnout for the lads.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roger …..you are a Moderator 
pull yourself together
if you are going to start a thread for the next match
make sure it begins
Newcastle v the Bulldogs, or similar.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

10 hours ago, distantdog said:

Has anyone tried to buy tickets using the link above?

Not yet, why is there a problem DD?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Unless you have used it before it's a bit of a nightmare. I tried it 3 times and in the end gave up and going to pay on the day. I have let the Thunder people know of my feelings known.

2 hours ago, distantdog said:

I can't seem to work it out. I would be interested to see what some of you who are more technically proficient than me make of it. 

its seems to think i were a robot, so just click the >>am not a robot box. and yer in no probs. refresh too if your not put directly into the main site for tickets.

2 minutes ago, silverback said:

its seems to think i were a robot, so just click the >>am not a robot box. and yer in no probs. refresh too if your not put directly into the main site for tickets.

I did that, the issue came after that when I asked for two tickets, then nothing seemed to happen. It was on the page that asks which part of the stadium I want to be in.

1 minute ago, distantdog said:

I did that, the issue came after that when I asked for two tickets, then nothing seemed to happen. It was on the page that asks which part of the stadium I want to be in.

Seats for this event will be assigned when your tickets are printed.

Nope! I can't actually go to checkout from that page after selecting two tickets. I clicked on 1st time purchaser advice and it offered me no advice!

I will have a cup of tea, go for a walk and try to reduce my blood pressure before beginning the whole futile process again!

7 minutes ago, silverback said:

click on unreserved tickets first and it goes to list of ticket prices and then does the payments at bottom after picking your tickets,

Done. Changed my device and it worked. Thanks for your help. On my other device it didn't go to the list of ticket prices. See you on Sunday.

Part of my questions answered...tenner, DD we look to you for a weather forecast so we know how many layers we need. Had 5 at Widnes and still took an hour to thaw!

Hope you guys get sorted for tickets, if not you can pay on the day at the stadium £20 for adults, though its £15 in advance, tickets are unreserved in the main west stand to sit, or you can stand behind the goal in the south stand, looking forward to sundays game, see you all their.

Going to be a real test this weekend and expect a close game. I think we'll pinch a win 

Thunder 20 Dogs 24

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived