Attendances (Multiple Merged Threads)

33 minutes ago, JonNgog said:

5,724 at Huddersfield.

That's a shade disappointing given the effort Huddersfield put in to get folk in. The weather wont have helped though. Hopefully some newbies went along and enjoyed it.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

That's a shade disappointing given the effort Huddersfield put in to get folk in. The weather wont have helped though. Hopefully some newbies went along and enjoyed it.

Not quite the 7000 they were hoping for but I attended the street festival outside the stadium in freezing temperatures with heavy snow falling, that surely will have put loads off.

Still almost 6,000 is not bad considering we were struggling to get 4,000 for the last few years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Damien said:

With the weather this weekend I think it's hard to be too critical when it comes to attendances. 

No doubt MOTD tonight will reveal swathes of empty seats, the weather of course. 

Anyone know the Hudds and Catalans attendances? I’m sorry if someone has already said them but I haven’t trawled through the last 4 pages of people arguing about how many fans Lock Lane took to Thatto Heath in the challenge cup first round to check. 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Anyone know the Hudds and Catalans attendances? I’m sorry if someone has already said them but I haven’t trawled through the last 4 pages of people arguing about how many fans Lock Lane took to Thatto Heath in the challenge cup first round to check. 

5724 at Hudds I think

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sidi Fidi Gold said:

Excellent , considering the weather

It had cleared up by kick off so might’ve got a few locals to the game last minute, but i’m sure there’ll be plenty like my mates that decided early on yesterday to make other plans with the kids rather than hang around and see if there was a game on or what the conditions would be like.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

1500 max

Glad your internet is back on, but that's two outages in a week so I'd be looking for a new provider.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.