Attendances (Multiple Merged Threads)

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

It seems some members of the Hull public have taken the free tickets that we’re on offer and now there’s none left are selling them on.

I wonder how the season ticket holders of Hull kr feel about others getting in for free when they’ve already paid?

E575F21D-EB11-4B15-A1B3-076CAA672A99.jpeg

If your mob don’t start winning soon they won’t be able to give tickets away,looking forward to your posts around 2130 tonight.

14 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Impressive and it is why SL will go to 14 if it looks like Leeds are going down,  sport cannot afford to lose them. 

How many Saints fans? Quite a few, even so a great crowd for Leeds these days. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

It seems some members of the Hull public have taken the free tickets that we’re on offer and now there’s none left are selling them on.

I wonder how the season ticket holders of Hull kr feel about others getting in for free when they’ve already paid?

E575F21D-EB11-4B15-A1B3-076CAA672A99.jpeg

Er, sunshine, the £1 tickets were for us Rovers members to give to friends & family, which we do at one specific game per season as one of the membership benefits we all pay for. So I imagine we all feel pretty happy about the people we’ve given them to using them.  

Have you managed to work out your basic error yet? 

• Like 3

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

9 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

Also Huddersfield Town on Sky TV vs Hull City I think.  Curious one for sky to undermine one of their other products. 

We've known for yonks that stadium is not fit for puroose but all they can do is keeping winning and hope for some momentum.

It would be just the giants luck to get to a cup final and have the association football team end up at Wembley. 

Everyone else looks solid. Big game for Wakey now Sunday. 

Not sure how much the HTAFC game affected us, maybe some casual sports fans may have chosen to stay in, keep warm and watch Town on TV rather than come out into the cold to watch Fartown?

We've had 5,000 home supporters every game this season, so it's disappointing in that respect that we fell 1500 short.

It could also be that it was our first evening game too and it may not be suitable kick off time for everyone.

Lots of factors, but the club are doing some good things, which, given the weather, it's either been freezing, heavy rain, snowing or all 3 for all our games so far, hopefully that will pay off with warmer, longer nights.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theswanmcr said:

That old chestnut. You’ve still got to get people through the door even with free tickets - so fair play to KR for a great crowd.

I bet Leeds wouldn’t sell out at the moment if your offered free tickets.