Attendances (Multiple Merged Threads)

15 hours ago, Josef K said:

I was surprised with the gate last night, i would’ve gone for no more than 9,000. Yet when we played HKR a couple of Sunday’s ago id have said there was about 11,500 on. I am rubbish at guessing the attendance. 

I thought the same. Looked less than our HKR match but crowd over 2,000 more?

• Like 1

i think the crowd boost at wigan was down to the armed forces day thing, i here anyone connected to the armed forces got a ticket for £1.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Wow that’s low for Cas. 

It is. But most teams get their lowest crowd of the season v Catalans. Maybe now Toulouse anyway Eddie.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cw25 said:

It is. But most teams get their lowest crowd of the season v Catalans. Maybe now Toulouse anyway Eddie.

Yup too true. One year Mr Koukash just opened the gate for free.

SRD regularly are gifted Catalans over Easter, usually Easter Monday, by the RFL fixture generator computer (a slide rule and some dices). 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dovster said:

Over 2400 at Keighley today.

Now we know what clubs needs to do:

"Keighley’s annual Pride match returns on Sunday, bigger and better than ever. Keighley will play in a kit that has the Pride rainbow flag sported across the middle, local drag queens will perform live"

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/jun/26/keighley-continue-to-break-down-barriers-with-unique-pride-event

• Like 3

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

10 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

Keighley are smashing it.  Rev off ground,  healthy crowds and love the game.  Has to be a space for clubs like this in any restructure.

Isn’t it a small Northern town though? 

Well people, I can assure you there will be at least one more at the Hull v Leeds game because I've got my ticket and will be attending my first game for over 2 years. 

After a pretty tough couple of years when it's come to work, finances, family commitments, health and every other problem under the sun I see this as a watershed moment, things getting back to normal now!

I had a season ticket since I was a teenager but haven't had one for a couple of years due to the above mentioned things. I'll attend a couple of games this season, a couple of world cup games and will finally be able to get back to having a season ticket next year and that wonderful rabid fan status that comes with it as well! 😊

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I had a season ticket since I was a teenager but haven't had one for a couple of years due to the above mentioned things. I'll attend a couple of games this season, a couple of world cup games and will finally be able to get back to having a season ticket next year and that wonderful rabid fan status that comes with it as well! 😊

Fake fan, they only have season passes in Hull 😉 

Enjoy the game mate, but there may not be many home tries for you to savour.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Scubby said:

Fake fan, they only have season passes in Hull 😉 

Enjoy the game mate, but there may not be many home tries for you to savour.

I'll try my best to enjoy it Scubby, I'm sure the game won't be the best but as I say, will just be nice to be starting to get things back to normal and I'm hoping everyone I used to sit with are still going and sitting in the same place, really looking forward to seeing them. Got a ticket in the same unreserved section I used to have a season ticket pass for so fingers crossed! 🤞

• Like 1

The crowd looked decent at Catalans yesterday does anybody know what the official attendance was. 
I think the crowd at Cas on Friday was 5,600. I don’t know how many was on at FC/Leeds, id guess in the last 5mins most FC fans would’ve gone home. Unless some stayed to boo them off. 

39 minutes ago, Josef K said:

The crowd looked decent at Catalans yesterday does anybody know what the official attendance was. 
I think the crowd at Cas on Friday was 5,600. I don’t know how many was on at FC/Leeds, id guess in the last 5mins most FC fans would’ve gone home. Unless some stayed to boo them off. 

Got to stay to the end, no matter how bad it gets.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Got to stay to the end, no matter how bad it gets.

It depends for me Tommy, i have left a game after 60mins, it was when Saints played Wakey (i think) in the super eights. It was that dull we left and went into town. 

1 hour ago, Josef K said:

L'independant gives it as 10,200. 3441 for Toulouse v Hull KR. 

• Like 1

5,672 at Cas, that's shocking and surely with that Huddersfield-esque attendance they cannot be offering anything to Super League, saying that though what percentage of the capacity was being used?

• Haha 1