Challenge Cup

Gordie8

38-12 win. We look light years away from the side which needed a last minute kick to win promotion last season. 

A few tries from intercepts but a couple of these were due to frustration caused by never looking like breaking the line. 

Job done and onto widnes. 

14 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

Barrow away , happy with that. Anything but a Yorkshire team away or Leigh or Fev or the jameaters so good draw for us, should be a cracker. 

Yeah great draw for both sides,happy Barrow have home advantage though.

Cumbrian rivals Barrow Raiders and Workington Town will play their Challenge Cup fifth-round tie in front of the BBC cameras on Sunday, 13 March.

The two Championship sides will kick off at 13:00 GMT for a place in the next round, when 11 of 12 Super League teams enter.

At the last home game, the mud bath one, Morgan Escare was spotted at the ground......I wonder? 

I'm pretty sure Cresta is mates with Paul Rowley so it may well be the case, now we have lost the Walne brothers (the worst kept secret this year) I hope it's a couple of big lads.

Yeah I have thought for the last few weeks we have been short on the prop side of things. Ellis isn’t a prop but I’ll be honest he has had a cracking season this year up till now playing out of position in prop.

I have heard rumours of a couple of players from Salford, hopefully we can get them for a decent time on loan.

Archived