Widnes Vikings

Spike

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at squad on rfl page, although there’s only 19 names, no Matty but Evan is in so I assume his ban starts after this week? No Pez either, thought his suspension would have been up after last week.

3 hours ago, IanMac said:

Looking at squad on rfl page, although there’s only 19 names, no Matty but Evan is in so I assume his ban starts after this week? No Pez either, thought his suspension would have been up after last week.

Wonder what Blaine is doing this weekend đŸ¤”

Add Ciaran Walker and Alex Young, they are on the our league squad. Also Jordan Thomson has changed into Jordan Thompson from York, really professional from the operators of our league.

33 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Jordan Thomson has changed into Jordan Thompson from York, really professional from the operators of our league.

Yeh they’ve done that kind of misidentification before … at least they didn’t have Kenny Baker alongside a picture of R2D2 

21 man squad

Caine Barnes 

Ethan Bickerdike 

Joe Brown

Rhys Clarke

Alex Clegg

Hanley Dawson

Jamie Doran 

Conor Fitzsimmons 

Carl Forber

John Hutchings 

Jake Lightowler 

Dec O’Donnell 

Zac Olstrom 

Lee Postlethwaite 

Evan Simmons

Malik Steele

Curtis Teare

Oscar Thomas

Jordan Thomson

Ciaran Walker 

Alex Young 

4 hours ago, Derwent Park SC said:

21 man squad

Caine Barnes 

Ethan Bickerdike 

Joe Brown

Rhys Clarke

Alex Clegg

Hanley Dawson

Jamie Doran 

Conor Fitzsimmons 

Carl Forber

John Hutchings 

Jake Lightowler 

Dec O’Donnell 

Zac Olstrom 

Lee Postlethwaite 

Evan Simmons

Malik Steele

Curtis Teare

Oscar Thomas

Jordan Thomson

Ciaran Walker 

Alex Young 

Are pez and cus still banned?

8 minutes ago, Derwent Park SC said:

I thought Pez would’ve been back for this game and Cus next week. I must be wrong. 

Yeah that's what I reckoned too.. thought 1 friendly was allowed to count towards a ban

At 18 - 0 after 12 mins it’s going to be a long day

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

4 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Looks like it could be a long afternoon! 

Too painful, knocked the commentary off. Shooting ourselves in the foot bigtime. !8 down after 12 mins! CT needs to do some serious thinking about this. Seems the errors are being committed by backs.

Archived