Widnes Vikings

Spike

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, maripins said:

radio cumbria link commentators giving town plenty of positve comments despite the score

Widnes commentators described the first 2 tries as Under 11 defending.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Just now, town2018 said:

Towns attack sounds very predictable I honestly think its time for forber to step aside and thorman Start using young walker the 2 games he ain't afraid to take the ball to the line and gives us something different 

Appreciate Chris knows better than us but i do think its time to try something different, commentators remarking how pedestrian and obvious we are in attack!

1 minute ago, town2018 said:

Towns attack sounds very predictable I honestly think its time for forber to step aside and thorman Start using young walker the 2 games he ain't afraid to take the ball to the line and gives us something different 

I think these two games were the ones to play him when you look at what’s coming up 

1 minute ago, Derwent said:

Widnes commentators described the first 2 tries as Under 11 defending.

And that is where we need to sharpen up on. We don’t seem able to tackle or defend

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

2 minutes ago, town2018 said:

It's easy isn't it, when ever things go wrong blame forber..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Death, taxes & town let the ball bounce. All certainties in life. 

Whilst I was around 90% certain  we would fall to defeat today. Listening to the same simple mistakes and errors is exhausting. 

A poor first 15 minutes sees us 3 tries down. And a poor 10 minutes last week cost us the game

Come on town. We're better than this

I agree anok4u it’s poor defence by all the team not just one player

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

6 minutes ago, anok4u said:

It's easy isn't it, when ever things go wrong blame forber..

Where did he blame forber for everything, its a perfectly reasonable conversation to have. Forber has his strengths and is appreciated by all town fans, but also he is limited in attack and walker brings a completely different playing style.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Oscar Thomas getting a lot of stick from the commentators.. has he been that Bad?

Sounds ok going forward but if you can go by what the commentators are saying he’s having a nightmare under high balls. Oh for a Gabe Fell!

13 minutes ago, dkw said:

Where did he blame forber for everything, its a perfectly reasonable conversation to have. Forber has his strengths and is appreciated by all town fans, but also he is limited in attack and walker brings a completely different playing style.

Why mention one player? Chris thorman knows more about players strengths and weaknesses, he picks the team and that's who I'll trust

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

2 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Why mention one player? Chris thorman knows more about players strengths and weaknesses, he picks the team and that's who I'll trust

Well he's just took forber off...so....you know....

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

Well he's just took forber off...so....you know....

Oh well time for forber to step aside then 🙄

Well 50 up for Widnes so who can we blame now!!!!!

Archived