Whitehaven away

HP Beans

3 hours ago, Raiderfan67 said:

Be a tough game this. Haven will be well up for it. Should give us a clear idea of how we are gonna go this season  though

Maybe R and they will  need to be well up for it watched the leigh highlights and it looked like they couldn't tackle a hot dinner

Just like last week this game is very important, it’s potentially a relegation 4 pointer. If we beat Whitehaven and then Newcastle at home it would put us on 6 points.

The teams that got relegated last year only had 5 points so I think that puts us in a very good position for the season. Whitehaven will be a tough game as they need the win just as much as us, but I think we will win.

I shall go for Whitehaven 12-26 Barrow and Miloudi first try scorer. 

Massive game this, win and we go into Newcastle with huge confidence whilst if we lose we are probably still wondering where we are as a team. 

Scoreline last week didn't look great for Haven but Leigh have invested heavily so hard to tell if Leigh were just fitter, faster and stronger or Whitehaven were poor based off highlights. 

Without sounding too confident we looked really good last week. Hopefully Sammut and S Toal come back soon as they'll make us significantly stronger. 

16 hours ago, RSN said:

Massive game this, win and we go into Newcastle with huge confidence whilst if we lose we are probably still wondering where we are as a team. 

Scoreline last week didn't look great for Haven but Leigh have invested heavily so hard to tell if Leigh were just fitter, faster and stronger or Whitehaven were poor based off highlights. 

Without sounding too confident we looked really good last week. Hopefully Sammut and S Toal come back soon as they'll make us significantly stronger. 

That's it pal just fitter, faster and stronger we actually defended pretty well but the back too one re starts killed us there must've been about 20 in the game. 

Should be a close game on Sunday I'll go 24 - 18 Haven. 

4 minutes ago, steve75 said:

I only saw the highlights to be honest but they looked like they broke through far to easily!

I’d say for most of the game we wer tackling bud there’s a lot of teams that will go to Leigh and concede a lot more than 50 points marra imagine tackling a full time side for 80 mins and at times being down to 10 men takes some doing that 

1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

I’d say for most of the game we wer tackling bud there’s a lot of teams that will go to Leigh and concede a lot more than 50 points marra imagine tackling a full time side for 80 mins and at times being down to 10 men takes some doing that 

It certainly would take a lot of doing. It should be more evenly matched on Sunday and I am looking forward to it! Let's hope it's a good game!

Tougher game than a few here are expecting, Most teams will look inferior against clubs like Leigh & Fev, Especially when players are sat in sin bin.

Hope we play smart & don’t get dragged into any derby day dust ups & play the percentages & triumph, As that will be an fantastic start to the season.

Archived