London at home

Fevrover

The change to the 19th 5.30 kick off was tweeted, but I have not seen official notification for this on the Fev web site, you'd have that that it would have been there at least the day afterwards.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

3 hours ago, The Grinder said:

The change to the 19th 5.30 kick off was tweeted, but I have not seen official notification for this on the Fev web site, you'd have that that it would have been there at least the day afterwards.

I was in the rovers shop when someone came in and said it’d been changed, I then not Long after saw it on the official rover’s Facebook page 

Im Fev and im proud

1 hour ago, marklaspalmas said:

Really?

What are the other reasons?

Iam not 100% sure but i think there's boxing showing in the club after the match. You know what Featherstone's like for rumours un there usually true.

14 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Late matches are difficult for people who have difficulty driving in the dark.

But great for those busy in the day.

You'll never please everyone.

If we make Superleague we will face fixture changes on a regular basis with many matches played on an evening.

15 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

But great for those busy in the day.

You'll never please everyone.

If we make Superleague we will face fixture changes on a regular basis with many matches played on an evening.

Hopefully not with those floodlights 

33 minutes ago, Rarefrith said:

They'll need sorting regardless, at this time of year they'd often be needed later in the game for a 3pm kick off. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, Rarefrith said:

I'm pretty sure that plans will be in place to upgrade the lights during the close season if promotion is achieved, otherwise it would be a waste of money, with no real commercial advantage. 

1 hour ago, Steve Slater said:

I'm pretty sure that plans will be in place to upgrade the lights during the close season if promotion is achieved, otherwise it would be a waste of money, with no real commercial advantage. 

I respectfully disagree Steve. We built stands fit for Super League in the Championship.

Whatever league we are in, the floodlights need upgrading.

19 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

I respectfully disagree Steve. We built stands fit for Super League in the Championship.

Whatever league we are in, the floodlights need upgrading.

But M don't forget our near neighbours have shown you don't need stands fit for super league🤣

2 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

So does the terracing behind the sticks Dewsbury and Batley's  put ours to shame.

Yeah but their's is newer then our terracing , we could do with crash barriers back as well with health and safety these days IF we get into SL.

What worries me is the so called loud speaker. On the far side of the ground where they are building outside the ground on the old allotments, in the smaller stands, you cannot hear a word distinctly. GG number and team names are not clear. Please don't tell me to go on main stand you cannot see the left corner try line from there. OK on terracing but at my age I need to sit down. I remember helping to put our terracing down on the Post Office Road end and taking up all the old wooden ones. Also helped with work on all the stands. Also remember running on at half time as a youngster to have a quick game on the pitch. Mind you 1938 onwards is a long time ago.

Archived