England win the World Cup or your club win their division?

Eddie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unanimously England so far then, unless you count BB who’s gone up two divisions. It would be interesting to compare this to football, I’d have thought more like 50:50 there (I’d definitely prefer my club to win the league than England win the WC in football). 

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Unanimously England so far then, unless you count BB who’s gone up two divisions. It would be interesting to compare this to football, I’d have thought more like 50:50 there (I’d definitely prefer my club to win the league than England win the WC in football). 

Don't worry, next year the canaries probably will win their league like they do every 2nd year 😉

2 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I bet if you polled Australians a good amount would prefer us or someone else to win it. Assuming they'd see the overall benefit 

Possibly the majority of them would?

Pretty sure Rocket would prefer a non Australian win?

Most of them would probably say ‘win what’? 

1 hour ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

World Cup as it happens so rarely and I’ve never experienced it in my lifetime.

I'm 58, and whilst I've experienced GB winning the World Cup, I've have never seen Warrington become champions.  Even so I'd choose England to win the World Cup over Warrington winning the Grand Final without a moments thought.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Archived