Mon 7 Feb: Ch: Featherstone Rovers v Leigh Centurions KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/22 at 20:15

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

First leg of the Championship Title decider. Home advantage might just count.

I'm looking forrad to it. I wished it was on Sunday afternoon but I can't complain that we have telly involved and premier appear to be a breath of fresh air.

I'm not going to make and predictions, mainly cos I'm carp at it. And it's early in the season, still in the "settling down" period. Two good championship sides.... cant wait

2 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Not sure about this one would like to think Fev but koppy and JSL will be big misses. Either way have my ticket and really looking forward to the game.

Indeed. Beaumont giving it large about how all the pressure's on Fev cos Leigh will be way better later in the season, which may be true, but with Koppy and JSL out, Chisholm and Leilua not played a minute yet this year, and Ryley Jacks still to come in, we won't be anywhere near peak either. Should be a cracker anyway despite his comments ("whilst people are making a lot out of this game on Monday, I honestly don’t get the hype around it.")

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/if-they-cant-beat-us-in-round-two-at-home-on-a-heavier-pitch-then-they-arent-going-to-be-fancying-it-later-in-the-year-leigh-centurions-owner-derek-beaumont-lays-down-featherstone-challenge-48512/

45 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Indeed. Beaumont giving it large about how all the pressure's on Fev cos Leigh will be way better later in the season, which may be true, but with Koppy and JSL out, Chisholm and Leilua not played a minute yet this year, and Ryley Jacks still to come in, we won't be anywhere near peak either. Should be a cracker anyway despite his comments ("whilst people are making a lot out of this game on Monday, I honestly don’t get the hype around it.")

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/if-they-cant-beat-us-in-round-two-at-home-on-a-heavier-pitch-then-they-arent-going-to-be-fancying-it-later-in-the-year-leigh-centurions-owner-derek-beaumont-lays-down-featherstone-challenge-48512/

I'm expecting leigh to go for it here.... this will be hard but if either team is to achieve promotion it will mean beating the opposition in at least one game. 

Losing Monday won't be the end of the universe.... but.... well, you know the rest

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I'm looking forrad to it. I wished it was on Sunday afternoon but I can't complain that we have telly involved and premier appear to be a breath of fresh air.

I'm not going to make and predictions, mainly cos I'm carp at it. And it's early in the season, still in the "settling down" period. Two good championship sides.... cant wait

You wimp! Actually I'm with you on this one! Looking forward to it but not going to predict it!

Hope they both lose.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived