Mon 7 Feb: Ch: Featherstone Rovers v Leigh Centurions KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/22 at 20:15

9 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

("whilst people are making a lot out of this game on Monday, I honestly don’t get the hype 

Yeah I don't get this from Beaumont .....it is a hotly anticipated game for huge amounts of us .... don't try and dampen things down ....sell it!

Be confident.... say you're set for war, that it'll be a humdinger and that Fev are s**thouses who are going to get battered

It works for boxing 

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yeah I don't get this from Beaumont .....it is a hotly anticipated game for huge amounts of us .... don't try and dampen things down ....sell it!

Be confident.... say you're set for war, that it'll be a humdinger and that Fev are s**thouses who are going to get battered

It works for boxing 

It's going to get hyped up its the first game between APPARENTLY the best two teams (but anything can happen as we all know) so it's going to be at the forefront of the games,and it sells games.

On 04/02/2022 at 12:47, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Which players from Leeds and Saints do we think are likely to be playing? 

SPOILER ALERT 

No Leeds players for FEV on Monday 

BUT

Two FEV players for Leeds on Sunday

Fev for me, albeit Leigh put 50 on the scoreboard last week I felt that there were a lot of rusty spots that require rubbing down and honing, it won't happen in two games though but has the season unfolds I expect that this Leigh team - with a few more additions 21 is at the very least 4 or 5 shy - could develop into something very good, Mr Lam has taken a lot of flack for the Wigan performance's in the last couple of years now is his time to throw it back at his doubters. Really looking forward to the game albeit instead of being there I will be indoors in front of a TV, it's a long time since I missed being at Fev for a Leigh game.

14 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Fev for me, albeit Leigh put 50 on the scoreboard last week I felt that there were a lot of rusty spots that require rubbing down and honing, it won't happen in two games though but has the season unfolds I expect that this Leigh team - with a few more additions 21 is at the very least 4 or 5 shy - could develop into something very good, Mr Lam has taken a lot of flack for the Wigan performance's in the last couple of years now is his time to throw it back at his doubters. Really looking forward to the game albeit instead of being there I will be indoors in front of a TV, it's a long time since I missed being at Fev for a Leigh game.

Title not decided in wk 2. But it'll be nice to get the head in front early on.

5 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Plus the two long-term loanees from St Helens, along with James McDonnell who is on loan from Wigan.

Nothing wrong with season long loanees at least they are there for duration of this term, Nisbet did OK but will Jy Hitchcock be in this week? also missing last week was Joe Wardle I would expect him to be in the back row in front of McDonnell, would only expect Aaron Smith to play from those 3 you mention.

I was really impressed with Jacob Jones last week I hope he plays this game reminds me a lot of Joe Cator.

6 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Nothing wrong with season long loanees at least they are there for duration of this term, Nisbet did OK but will Jy Hitchcock be in this week? also missing last week was Joe Wardle I would expect him to be in the back row in front of McDonnell, would only expect Aaron Smith to play from those 3 you mention.

I was really impressed with Jacob Jones last week I hope he plays this game reminds me a lot of Joe Cator.

McDonnell is a serious baller Harry, strong as an Ox that kid!

Archived