Mon 7 Feb: Ch: Featherstone Rovers v Leigh Centurions KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/22 at 20:15

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Josef K said:

Those torchlight’s were wasted doing that when they could’ve helped with lighting up the pitch.

If everyone who had a mobile phone used their torchlight on them pointing towards the pitch, that would have been the end of all the lighting problems. 

Been talk about upgrading the lights and I hope it's not just talk because they are poor especially in the corners, and IF we do get to SL they will definitely have to be upgraded but in Mark Campbell we trust.

Just now, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Can't imagine there is no other option than the back changing rooms.....I am sure Fev might realise that they aren't nice and are in no hurry to change

People on here have no idea of what rules and regulations the RL and government tell clubs what to do with Stadium's. Even had to make sure the football markings were gone from Saturday,  shame they didn't visit Yorks   ground last week, they were shocking.

1 hour ago, Josef K said:

Those torchlight’s were wasted doing that when they could’ve helped with lighting up the pitch.

If everyone who had a mobile phone used their torchlight on them pointing towards the pitch, that would have been the end of all the lighting problems. 

I can't understand why we aren't using the turnstiles to go in,they are lit up so why not ?

3 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

People on here have no idea of what rules and regulations the RL and government tell clubs what to do with Stadium's. Even had to make sure the football markings were gone from Saturday,  shame they didn't visit Yorks   ground last week, they were shocking.

Not sure I would even see what the reasoning is anyway? Are the other dressing rooms too close together Covd wise?

7 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

They are good enough for now, if and when get to SL I´m sure that the sensible owners will use the money for infrastructure. Maybe they can sort out that pitch too. 

Most pitches were like that in Winter rugby and to all intents and purposes it still is Winter rugby so they are going to cut up especially with the deludge we had before ko. Wakefield afc doesn't help playing on it.

3 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Think my forecast was Fev by 16 so not overly depressed. The Fev club did a good job on us last night - had to walk all around the ground to get to our end after trying normal gates without notice prior was the start, team put in a disgraceful dressing room opposite the side I have only ever seen teams enter from(that they had to hose before using I was told?), walked out with the Fev bad boys above them throwing all sorts and not a steward in sight, completely out coached on the pitch and showed up our issues at 9/6/props, our overseas looked like they had arrived at hell.

We are desperate for Ipape to land and am grateful we dont have the mudbaths at Batley and Fax in the next weeks.

Better team won easily but it will be very different later on.

Pint of bitter to go with your sour grapes?  When you re-read this when you're over the result, I'm sure you'll shake your head.  Sounds like 'boo-hoo, it's not fair' to me.  Although I agree, it will be very different later on, we'll put even more past you.

7 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Most pitches were like that in Winter rugby and to all intents and purposes it still is Winter rugby so they are going to cut up especially with the deludge we had before ko. Wakefield afc doesn't help playing on it.

If there is one big plus on not owning the stadium it is the care and attention that stadium gets from the owners, the LSV for example gets ripped up every June and the infrastructure and turf gets relayed, I can't say I have ever seen it cut up or seen any mud on it in the 12 years it has been open, obviously also being the Home of Man U women's team and Man U Under 23's play a number of fixtures there the rent they must pay will go a long way towards the costs of keeping it in tip top condition.

14 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

and always has been.......

It used to be the maximum width in length as well. 😜

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

6 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

I do wonder why we've ended up with Smith , basically I could do what he does 

I think most Saints fans would agree the jury is still out on Smith, personally I can't see him coming back to Saints. They've already promoted Taylor Pemberton to the 1st team squad as the 3rd hooker for this year and next season with Roby retired the first choice 9 is going to be Lussick.

Can't ever fault Smith for effort but he just doesn't seem to have anything 'x factor' about him that you need as a top class 9 these days.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

12 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

3G it if you get promoted. Use the cash for infrastructure, don´t make Bulls mistake. 

I sincerely hope not. Much prefer grass and although the pitch cut up badly on Monday, it was hardly surprising considering the deluge it had to put up with, and it will recover.

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

plush lush dressing rooms for SL? back int day we had to get changed in horse box wi no roof and get clean in horses water bucket and dry oursens on an empty packet of woodbines, and we were glad of it 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

10 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

So.....

The lights

The pitch

The changing rooms

The fans

The car park

The ref

Telly

Owt else??? 🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait to play on a dry pitch at the lsv.... it'll be different then you know!!!😍🤣

Oh aye.... and Brian McD is a miserable b'stard!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 I forgot about that gem.

Are you SURE you haven't missed owt off Robin ?????

Archived