Mon 7 Feb: Ch: Featherstone Rovers v Leigh Centurions KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/22 at 20:15

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Most pitches were like that in Winter rugby and to all intents and purposes it still is Winter rugby so they are going to cut up especially with the deludge we had before ko. Wakefield afc doesn't help playing on it.

Bring back Rob Smith.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a cracking match of rugby league, healthy crowd providing superb atmosphere, both sets getting behind their team.

It looked ace on TV, great viewing figures, some big name players, two big name coaches.

But, y'know, there was a puddle in the car park so that spoilt it for me and they'd be a disgrace to super league (the byword for great stadiums and crowds and teams)

6 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

So a cracking match of rugby league, healthy crowd providing superb atmosphere, both sets getting behind their team.

It looked ace on TV, great viewing figures, some big name players, two big name coaches.

But, y'know, there was a puddle in the car park so that spoilt it for me and they'd be a disgrace to super league (the byword for great stadiums and crowds and teams)

I agree with all this but the grumbles about the crowd were from Fev fans.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Most pitches were like that in Winter rugby and to all intents and purposes it still is Winter rugby so they are going to cut up especially with the deludge we had before ko. Wakefield afc doesn't help playing on it.

Bradford’s was looking rough on Sunday. 

3 hours ago, Josef K said:

Those torchlight’s were wasted doing that when they could’ve helped with lighting up the pitch.

If everyone who had a mobile phone used their torchlight on them pointing towards the pitch, that would have been the end of all the lighting problems. 

At the game we genuinely thought they'd already been upgraded , we discussed it pre match , not seen the TV coverage yet 

Desso/hybrid pitches are the way forward. York's is like a carpet, and three football clubs have played on it right through the winter.

4 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

No but if Channel 4 become more involved post 2024 they might wonder why markets  like York,  Newcastle and London are artifically kept out to prop up Salford and Huddersfield. I pretty sure Channel 4 would be giving the nudge. 

Artificially ? , No 

3 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

They look bloody grim when you walk past them to the toilet behind the big stand

Surely they don't still need to use them?

Been watching last nights game again, when they went inside the Leigh changing rooms they didn't appear too bad, just a little cramped.

Both Wakefield and I think Leeds were happy to use them previously when using the training facilities.

Just now, bigbaldnmad said:

Been watching last nights game again, when they went inside the changing rooms they didn't appear too bad, just a little cramped.

Both Wakefield and I think Leeds were happy to use them previously when using the training facilities.

Didn't Wakefield recently paint their away sheds pink? 😅

27 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Campbell's fault.... you'd have thought he would have stopped the rain.etc

It's about time we invested in a bloody big umbrella. ☔☔☔

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

3 hours ago, Fevrover said:

I can't understand why we aren't using the turnstiles to go in,they are lit up so why not ?

Last night was the first time I've ever been to Fev with total segregation of the away fans , I'd suggest that's why 

1 hour ago, Josef K said:

I don’t know what the floodlights were like at the ground but it was fine on tv ?. 

They are poor in the corners particularly the uncovered end behind the sticks but to read some of the comments on here none were any good. SOME just don't like anything Fev but we're big and ugly enough to laugh at them.

29 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Last night was the first time I've ever been to Fev with total segregation of the away fans , I'd suggest that's why 

I saw the away buses going round to the back of the away stand which was a good thing, less chance of trouble.

3 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

They are poor in the corners particularly the uncovered end behind the sticks but to read some of the comments on here none were any good. SOME just don't like anything Fev but we're big and ugly enough to laugh at them.

Some of you are 😉😂

2 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

I saw the away buses going round to the back of the away stand which was a good thing, less chance of trouble.

The driver having to clean the coaches for this morning's runs wasn't impressed 😉

32 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

You both could have come and sat with us. Absolutely nothing to stop you other than fratinising with fat yorkshiremen and women🤣🤣

Archived