FORD and Kheirallah-time to go

Ive watched both Jonathan Ford and Mark Kheirallah and for me its a blessing in disguise for toulouse that they have beliefs which prevent them from taking the vaccine. 

For me, they are not good enough for super league and im suprised nobody else has said it 

Time to get some decent replacements toulouse

5 hours ago, The storm said:

Ive watched both Jonathan Ford and Mark Kheirallah and for me its a blessing in disguise for toulouse that they have beliefs which prevent them from taking the vaccine. 

For me, they are not good enough for super league and im suprised nobody else has said it 

Losing 2 of your most influential &.creative players a couple of weeks before the start of the season is hardly a blessing in disguise,even if quality replacements could be found your still left with 2 spine players starting from scratch in a team they haven’t had a preseason with.

5 hours ago, The storm said:

Just one thing, and you mention it right at the end. 

time

TO don’t have a lot of it. Every game will count toward their survival. Big rumour Johno Ford is off to London.

3 hours ago, welshmagpie said:

Just one thing, and you mention it right at the end. 

time

TO don’t have a lot of it. Every game will count toward their survival. Big rumour Johno Ford is off to London.

I've also seen rumours of Batley and Bradford (even though Kear has said he won't sign unvaccinated players) 

Archived