Match thread: Championship Rd3. Workington v Featherstone Rovers. Sunday 13th February 2022.

marklaspalmas

3 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Josh is out with an hamstring injury same as Chris  Welham had.

YES ad NO F  I would't play him sunday  especially if it may be another mud fest but unlike fergie  who's  INJURED hammy kept him out for a long time last year  joey is not really  injured 

"The hamstring was a bit tight and I did not want to make it worse, so the physio advised me to come off, it was only a precaution

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, POR said:

YES ad NO F  I would't play him sunday  especially if it may be another mud fest but unlike fergie  who's  INJURED hammy kept him out for a long time last year  joey is not really  injured 

"The hamstring was a bit tight and I did not want to make it worse, so the physio advised me to come off, it was only a precaution

Not bad when you can take those kinds of "precautionary" actions and still beat your nearest rivals...❤😊

Still.... lights, pitch, changing rooms and other excuses 😴 

It'll be different at LSV etc etc blah blah

On 08/02/2022 at 22:11, RobLambert said:

I wouldn't knock the place.  Theres something distinctive about those coastal towns where you wouldn't like to go for a holiday.  Its certainly a long way but worth it for the scenery in the Lakes alone.   Am I right in thinking that you can see Scotland from there ?

You could see Scotland until Nicola sturgeon put a wall up ,now on a good day we are only allowed to look at the Isle of Man ,but that’s only on a Tuesday between 3 and5

not much to see now but the

Looking at the 19 names on the RFL match centre website, and assuming the 2 extra missing names in the 21 are Trout and Wildie, there look to be no surprises. Kopczak, Sene Lefao, Hardcastle, Leilua and Doyle all out injured, Mathiou not selected. 

As others have suggested this looks like a good opportunity to bring Gale back in with Hall and Hellewell in the centres. Then it just comes down to whether Mac wants to rest anyone.

The squad on the RFL website is as expected.

By the "TPH Method" we can say that Trout and Wildie are the two missing names.

Only surprise for me is that Mathiou is not included.

So McConnell gets the nod.

Reducing those 21 to 17 will depend on who gets rotated/needs a rest.

For info, for anyone heading to the game. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

As well as Kopczak, Sene-Lefao, Leilua and Hardcastle, Lockwood and Chisholm also missing today, Gill starts at half back. Miles away from our strongest team but hopefully still good enough to get the job done.

I see Gill has already gone off with a hamstring injury. Unlucky, or do we have some conditioning issues starting to show themselves? 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Archived